PDF Owners Manual for Exeo?

almondo

Jul 18, 2011
Tamworth, Staffs
Hi,

I was wondering if the owners manual for the Exeo ST was available in PDF format prior to my car being delivered at the end of September?

Searching the forum it looks like other models are available such as the Leon.....I hoped it would be the case for the Exeo too.

Just want to familiarise myself a little before the car arrives.

Thanks in adavance

Almondo

OrangePeel

Aug 23, 2008
Paisley
Hey Almond, not something that I have ever seen, tho' I am sure I have seen owners manuals/handbooks on ebay...

Sorry I can't be of more (any) help.

Can I ask what spec and engine you went for?

OP

almondo

Jul 18, 2011
Tamworth, Staffs
Hey Almond, not something that I have ever seen, tho' I am sure I have seen owners manuals/handbooks on ebay...

Sorry I can't be of more (any) help.

Can I ask what spec and engine you went for?

OP

Hi OP,

I think that might have to be the way forward, I've seen a couple for about £22-£23.
They are older books dating to 2009 so I'm not sure if there would be many changes for the 2012 model.
I've also asked the dealer and they are looking into it as this has never been asked before :think:

Just impatient thats all, want to be able to get in a play straight away when it arrives.

I've ordered the Sport Tech ST 2.0TDI 170PS by the way.

Thanks

Alex

Last edited:

almondo

Jul 18, 2011
Tamworth, Staffs
Just purchased a complete handbook with wallet off ebay.
If ever anybody needs a replacement one after mine arrives with the car I'm your man.;)

MHamshaw

Nov 3, 2015
Owners Handbook

Hi, I know it was a few years ago (!) but we have just purchased an Exeo ST and wondered if you still had the spare handbook? Long shot I know but thought I would give it a try. Many thanks

almondo

Jul 18, 2011
Tamworth, Staffs
Hi, I know it was a few years ago (!) but we have just purchased an Exeo ST and wondered if you still had the spare handbook? Long shot I know but thought I would give it a try. Many thanks

Hi mate, alas I handed my Exeo back in 2013 (company car) and I think I binned the user manual.

Hope you can source one from Ebay or on here (eventually).

All the best

Al

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.