life after Leon: What will your next car be ?

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
This is mine... :D

Honda S2000 GT100 2009 no 94/100

Honda-S2000-Ultimate-Edition_2.jpg

Last edited:

InfernalBadger

Sep 6, 2006
Berkshire
Probably a 335i or 535d, depending on how sensible I am feeling when the time comes. lol

Nice choice though, if I had to have a hair dressers car it would probably be that one ;)

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Range Rover Evoque

2012-Land-Rover-Range-Evoque-5-Door-12.jpg

Would of gone for the new 1 Series but just cannot get on with the looks still and 18" wheels £1500 option!!

F20Front.jpg

I don't actually know, possibly an Octavia VRs or something practical, we wan't to start biking more so an estate would be good, it would be good for camping too although i am looking for a cheap Scenic to do the run in, having said that biking is probably not going to happen for a while since the wife through herself off hers last night, i'll probably end up swapping the cupra for 2 teeth which she managed to break, luckilly the stitches were free !

Leroy75

Bag of Sh1te, VXR!
Jul 24, 2007
Gainsborough
I will probably go back to BMW and get a 3 year old E92 M3. Depends if business has picked up, otherwise it'll be a Focus RS.

QuietQuackers

Feb 14, 2007
Cheshire
Probably not for another year or so yet, but thinking of either S5 (I just like the idea of a V8...) , BMW 1M, Nissan GT-R or maybe 996 Turbo. Lots to daydream about in the meantime though!

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Bloody hell... some of you must be in well paid jobs...lol :thumbup:

My next car will be another lease option through the company scheme so it will depend on whats available at the time for my grade. To be honest i've loved every minute in the Leon so i would seriously consider another one, hopefully they have the new version out by then (another 18 months to go on this lease) and in FR Tdi spec as the company have gone for a diesel only fleet now.

If i had to change it right now, theres the option of the Passat CC in GT tdi spec on the list... always loved the look of that car !

Jan 1, 2006
Sheffield
I'm having a major dilemma at the moment. Looking around, but nothing stands out. Will probably upgrade sometime next Summer/Autumn unless something comes along earlier.

I've had the mk1 and mk2 Cupra. Loved the mk2. If the new Cupra (if there is one) has DSG then I might be tempted.

Toying with getting a 3/4yr old derv VRS Fabia and an Elise/RX7/something equally as stupid.
Or an 18 month old Golf R/RS3 if finances permit.

I want the next car to have tuning potential and be semi-auto otherwise I know I'll get bored quickly.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.