Intercooler Cores

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
034 Motorsports sell Garrett intercooler cores or ones with the ends welded on, not seen anyone on here using on but they seem quite well priced and i imagine if there garrett they must be of good quality.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
You may have just spent more of my money there graham, as i am liking the look of the 600hp core.
At the end of the month i will be ordering my stroker kit too so this may find its way onto the list.
The proalloy kit is £700 and the cooler will be the majority of the price so the garrett one would probably be cheaper anyway.
I may have to be the guinea pig car

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
You may have just spent more of my money there graham, as i am liking the look of the 600hp core.
At the end of the month i will be ordering my stroker kit too so this may find its way onto the list.
The proalloy kit is £700 and the cooler will be the majority of the price so the garrett one would probably be cheaper anyway.
I may have to be the guinea pig car

Sorry about spending your money again mate :D
I was thinking of the 600bhp one myself, either that or contacting forge for just the big race intercooler without pipework & crashbar etc.
Let us all know what you do in the end mate.

underpressure

Jan 12, 2012
Germany
Has anyone tested the Pro Alloy Cupra IC?

I fluctuate between Pro Alloy custom-made (550x330x65), Garrett core (500x290x76) and Wagner S3 8L (600x355x50) IC.

The core should hold up to 550 hp and 2.5 bar boost.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.