How many people plan to install a Cupra R style exhaust on their MK2 Leon

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
I've gone for the R diffuser and exhaust on a new Leon FR were picking up this week - I sort of agree on some cars that you shouldn't pretend its something its not - but then I just thought the rear end looked a lot better, whether it was a optional 'kit' or off the R model didnt really come into it.

The reason I went for OEM was its all covered under warranty as its fitted before delivery etc.

As for I should have bought a Cupra/CupraR - I would have if they did a DSG version!

P13ULC

Nov 29, 2010
Preston
Suppose this comes under a similar guise as the Aero kit/K1 hating topics...

"nothing i hate more than making a car look like something it isn't. If you want your car to look like X car, go buy one"

Says you with this statement under your username......:shrug:

f0dc00cb.jpg

Have I been miss lead here?

Last edited:

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Says you with this statement under your username......:shrug:

f0dc00cb.jpg

Have I been miss lead here?

Yeah, i believe its called a piss take? ;) Mainly fueled by the numerous times i've been told i have a "fake K1" - I have a ref sport with the kit, you know.. the one that came first?

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
I tried to have one made before the R came out but it never worked out.On reflection and now that the R is here it is not something i would consider.....I will however at some point have the oem one painted.....

P13ULC

Nov 29, 2010
Preston
With out having to ask Dave himself, does anyone know the price of the diffuser from Sere at his discount rate?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
:rolleyes:

I would sooner crash my car in to the back of a bus than fit an Aero front bumper.

Back on topic.....

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
Last edited:

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
Posted a thread about this and got told to do a search and this was the closest i got.

Have any of you guys done this .... http://seatepac.gedas.co.uk/productdetail.aspx?p_no=1P1072007
onto the back of your cupra and how much does it cost all in?

I did the conversion and fitted myself the diffuser is around 180 and the back box is around 350, painting the rear valance and diffuser about 70 . Either try your local stealer for good price or contact Dave at sere motors he quoted me 490 delivered .

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.