2012 Facelift

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
2012_seat_ibiza_facelift.2ir5064hzq04coks8kk0k88gc.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg

http://www.inautonews.com/first-image-2012-seat-ibiza-facelift

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Looks like no metal has changed, tweaked headlamps, bumper...

I'd imagine the rear lights are updated to the Leon type 'tick' ones

wackyracer

Wackyracer
May 12, 2007
Southampton
Looks ok but still not on par with fords efforts. Oh and whats with the run of holes under the grill... Looks tacky and 80's stick on stuff!.

loonymoon

Hmm I had a pre-facelift ibiza last time and I was a bit annoyed when I realised I'd just bought a new one before this facelift - but it doesn't look too radical. I quite like the semi-circle lights... they make it look angry from behind...LOL.

Mind you once i see some driving about I'll probably feel a bit miffed that I'm driving an "old style" one.... the Mk4 facelift did make the Mk4 look much more aggressive and sportier.

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
I wonder if they'll replace all the standard kit they removed (rear speakers, height adjust passenger seat, hill hold etc) from the 2012MY to make it appear higher spec on the facelift version:whistle:

Doesn't look new enough to warrant buying one in my book. I always preferred the pre-facelift Mk4 bumpers as they were fully colour coded on the rear.

Kolobok_4

These actually look like spyphotos. I like the FR, not so much the basic version... what do you guys think?

article here

2012-seat-ibiza-03_gallery_image_large.jpg

2012-seat-ibiza-04_gallery_image_large.jpg

w-seatibiza-mg-priddy10_gallery_image_large.jpg

w-seatibiza-mg-priddy11_gallery_image_large.jpg

w-seatibiza-coupe-va-priddy1_gallery_image_large.jpg

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
Getting released in america. Wonder how well it will do over there? Being used to all their gas guzzlers. Although when I was there earlier this year they seem to be taking small hatches on. Seemed to be a fair few fiestas about.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Getting released in america. Wonder how well it will do over there? Being used to all their gas guzzlers. Although when I was there earlier this year they seem to be taking small hatches on. Seemed to be a fair few fiestas about.

I think they're just using some winter sun for their photos and launch films

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.