VRSLOZ

Changing Sidelights Bulbs **GUIDE**

May 19, 2011
ive got some sidelights but from the picture is it the ones circled red or green that throws up the errors? and anyone got links to those that dont throw up errors?

May 19, 2011
done, ive got the bug now, so easy to do where every other car ive had you need to strip it down to change one bulb.

just fogs to do next just dont fancy takin car apart to do it

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
If you have a normal ibiza sc you just need to take the front gills off I think. No need to drop the bumper :)
I'm looking at going my fog soon, decided to get the cornering lights turned off as they are annoying lol

LMason

Hi guys how do you turn the cornering lights off as it looks stupid with my HID's!!
Will get fogs done eventually!

IbizaTDI08

Aug 7, 2008
Had a run of 'error free' led bulbs that kept throwing up a fault with 2010 cupra, in the end I bought some of these -
2x LED 5W SIDE LIGHT LOAD RESISTOR NO ERROR 501 W5W T10

Everything now works perfectly.

Nov 23, 2010
Dunfermline, Fife
Bought 4 of these from eBay, total price inc postage was under £4.....;-)
Pretty impressed so far, and they have not as yet given any errors.
Pics..
cc69fca6.jpg

d6645289.jpg

19decbea.jpg

e6bf66a1.jpg

viperfire

Feb 17, 2012
so you can't have 4 leds only 2 canbus leds in inners and 2 normal sidelights (ultras) in outers yea?

i lost a canbus led yesterday as it got stuck in outer slot then fell behind headlight haha!

Nov 23, 2010
Dunfermline, Fife
Can u link me to the bulbs you bought? As four canbus for me brought up errors

Here is the link
Bulbs

Now i know he has em priced at £50.99 for a pair, but i suspect he has no stock but wants to keep his listing alive etc....
I got 4 of these for under £4 inc postage. As of today there is still no errors and work fine. If it were to throw up errors would they have come up right away or can they appear over time ?

Last edited:

viperfire

Feb 17, 2012
Here is the link
Bulbs

Now i know he has em priced at £50.99 for a pair, but i suspect he has no stock but wants to keep his listing alive etc....
I got 4 of these for under £4 inc postage. As of today there is still no errors and work fine. If it were to throw up errors would they have come up right away or can they appear over time ?

shame as i'd like to try them

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.