VRSLOZ

Changing Sidelights Bulbs **GUIDE**

viperfire

Feb 17, 2012
Well TBH i just gently pulled them by the wires. Not ideal but worked.

Take your pick Just to say double check the item first, i just did a search for 'Canbus 8 SMD LED'

i really want to use the ones u used as i have 4 canbus at the moment and i'm getting the warning light

well ordered some that look like yours hope they work :)

Last edited:

DutchDevil

Well TBH i just gently pulled them by the wires. Not ideal but worked.

Just to say double check the item first, i just did a search for 'Canbus 8 SMD LED'

Did you still got no error?
I've got the same LED's but a error:cry: Maybe the problem is not 4 of the same lights in my case. The Chinese sell two different lights[:@]

NathanR

changed my sidelights today - not ideal weather, but that's what a garage is for!

big thanks to everyone for the info on this thread - just one question...when you're putting the sidelights back into the car, do they have to go in a certain way? couldn't help but feel they weren't in as tight as they were when I took them out?

safc_chris

Jan 3, 2013
thumbs up to this page. the handbook is alot of **** you get from seat. very fiddly .. need small hands just to be able to pinch onto the bulb to pull out.

safc_chris

Jan 3, 2013
got a problem my outer sidelights the one with a long peice plastic coming off wont click in properly and is just resting on one of the sides.. any help?? both are ment to click in am i right?

Mujnu

Hi sorry to bump on a post, but i wanted to know the name of the clear front lights, my Ibiza 2003 SE has a kind of foggy looking front head lights, but i want clear head lights, if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Hi sorry to bump on a post, but i wanted to know the name of the clear front lights, my Ibiza 2003 SE has a kind of foggy looking front head lights, but i want clear head lights, if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.

pics buddy?

Mujnu

pics buddy?

I dont have any pics of the lights on my car but i'll get it off the net to show you what I'm talking about.

This is what mine look like at the moment:

ht tp: // img413.image shack.us/img413/3562/dsc00216copyly2. jpg

and this is what I want:

ht tp: // img396.image shack.us/img396/3931/aeromc0. jpg

Or am i being a right amateur and looking at the same thing? lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members