newbie from leeds

liam1992

hi newbie from leeds with a ibiza sportrider diesel mapped lowered porsche wheels etc thought i would see what all the fuss is about on this forum :)

extralargeninja

Annoying isnt it, i am waiting for the 15 post milestone!

liam1992

Yep is annoying haha and from near roundhay park mate what about you?

liam1992

true but your not exactly going to lose or gain anything by doing so :p

Plus I just want to see the car haha

I ll upload a pic when i can, car looks nothing like the pic at the moment tho as i wrote if off in jan nut hoping for another seat sometime soon :)

extralargeninja

Good well i wanna see it anyway and i wanna see a pic of it written off see how good of a job you did with it!

liam1992

Good well i wanna see it anyway and i wanna see a pic of it written off see how good of a job you did with it!

Haha ohh i did it properly still off work now hopefully back next week tho haha then another seat here i come :) haha

liam1992

I'm from horseforth so literally down the ring road!! Must of being bad if you've had this long off work!!!

Ye mate total write off, back end kicked on ice my drivers door hit a lamppost at 40mph then spun and hit a tree, car looks like a boomarang drivers sill and door knocked in about 20inch and roof caved in, i ll upload pics when i can and ye i know horsforth my dads good mate lives opposite vauxhall garage also i paibted hes early bay window camper for him :) keeping it in the vag family haha

liam1992

ohh i was and still am didnt even have her a year only got 48,000 on 2008 plate :( and ye mate defo i ll message you when i have some new wheels, hopefully a tdi toledo :)