hello everyone

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
:) i bought an alpine CDE-9882ri :p it seems good and has all the ipod stuff and bluetooth, i bought it as my sony died but tried it in a mates car and it seems its my cars wiring thats at fault as no headunit apart from the standard seat one works :( its hard to resist getting plans when looking on here ::lol:

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
start a new thread and ask on here it might be common and you might just have to change a few wires etc ..... where you from anyway?
i've been out n about today and all i seem to see is leon's about :confused:

good idea ill try that we are testing with a voltmeter tomorrow and see whats what :)... im from Aberdeen Scotland, You ? im the same i must have seen about 15 leon fr and cupras alone :confused:

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
All it is your power negative and remote are in different places to the head unit even without the converter can easily be done just make sure you have plenty of fuses lol

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
All it is your power negative and remote are in different places to the head unit even without the converter can easily be done just make sure you have plenty of fuses lol

hi yea we think the pins are in the wrong place, strange thing is my sony cd player worked for 2 days then dided so i was going to bin it but tried it in my mates car and it works fine :/ any ideas would be great cheers :thanks:

ACGTRIDER

Apr 8, 2012
Yea I was thinking that also confuses me how both units worked fine in my mates car using my cables :/ cheers oh btw my sony one has cable connector that I bought from halfords for an Ibiza but it doesn't work now strangely :/ many thanks