Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

leoncupra2012

Mar 7, 2012
I don't know of any meets around here? Seen a few leons the same as mine about, a Cupra R, and a couple of ibizas like yours , red and silver one wasnt you though lol, if you get any trouble with yours or the engine managment light come on give me a shout just got a copy of vagcom and the lead to plug the car into laptop :)

I don't know of any meets around here? Seen a few leons the same as mine about, a Cupra R, and a couple of ibizas like yours , red and silver one wasnt you though lol, if you get any trouble with yours or the engine managment light come on give me a shout just got a copy of vagcom and the lead to plug the car into laptop :)
cheers thats great thanks :) well we should sort a local 1 out i went to the ibiza big meet yesterday and it was a good morning out !! and nice to put a face to names ;)

Shakeej

hiya shakeej here new to all this could someone tell me how to insert pics like you all have of my leon thanks :lol:

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
Wow. It might be easier if Emma starts her own website when you look at all the attention erm I mean genuine welcome messages she's getting. Maybe emmacupra.net ?? This has to be one of the longest Welcome threads I've seen on here! Well done Em

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
haha u r funny i keep going quiet but people keep poppin on saying hello lol :funk:

Funny looking or funny ha ha? Just kidding. I'm sure Emma whatever goes wrong with your Ibiza (god forbid anything does though) in the future they'll be queuing up round Leicestershire to fix it. Reminds me of the Next sale everyone buzzing round this Post Hee Hee. All the best anyway x

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.