Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Funny looking or funny ha ha? Just kidding. I'm sure Emma whatever goes wrong with your Ibiza (god forbid anything does though) in the future they'll be queuing up round Leicestershire to fix it. Reminds me of the Next sale everyone buzzing round this Post Hee Hee. All the best anyway x

Bbbuzzzzzzzzzzzz
haha i've never seen you so no comment and yea so far theres been a few people helping me out ;) and thanks hope nothing goes wrong too lol

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
027b07d9-185c-584e.jpg

Here's a picture of myself Emma
So you can check me Out. Sorry I
Wasn't looking my best, need a hair cut at the moment.

Sweet get em on ;) got my bilsteins off dale at the meet cant wait to drop mine bounces like a boat.
haha same here just injoying some bounce cause it will soon b gone! yea i'm gonna hopefully this weekend depends if i don't miss the post lol

Tee Hee, just googled Wrong Turn images. It's quite an old film that EVERYONE should see.....it was my first acting role ha ha. Wish I had the time to go to a few meets, 2 kids who do Dancing/Cheerleading take up all my time!

i have actually seen it a few times :p and thats a shame its fun and nice to actually meet peeps you have been talking too

B1rdy

Jan 30, 2012
North West England
Yeah like you say, it's often nice to out a face to a name. If there's anything ever happening North or North West then I'll be in! Have a good day.......bzzzzzz! Ha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.