2011 Black Sapphire BMW 335D M Sport - CAR STOLEN YH11 HJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I think its a fantastic car, I really do. I also think the interior is quite good and has come on a long way since the olden days of Renaults. The Audi rep I was talking to used to work for Renault and he also said the 250 Cup is an awesome car. What did it for me was the fact that a fully specced one I am looking at spending 20k-21k with all the features I want (Sat Nav, Recaro leathers, parking sensors, 19" alloys). The Renault in 3 years time will lose a a hell of a lot of money and lets face it, may start rattling by then.

When I sat down in the Audi and my brother we both went "wow". The interior quality is better than BMWs which just shocked me. I really really loved my 335d but when I got in the S4 I was blown away by the interior. Also test drive was pretty good so that effectively ruled out the Renault. Even sitting in an S3 the gulf in quality is immense.

I am looking for a specific spec for the Audi S4. It has to have

1) Sat Nav
2) Super sport seats: http://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/a4/s4-saloon/interior-style-features/sports-seats.html

AND if I can find one with an Audi Sport Differential then massive bonus. Thats pretty rare unfortunately so as long as the top two are met then brilliant!

Fair enough Maz. Part of me thinks the same too....£21K is a lot of money for a Renault no matter how well it drives and feels. I am not too keen on Audi interiors but they are a lot better than the Renault.
I am the same as well if I were to get a new car again it would have to have Xenons, Sat Nav, Sports seats as well.
Alex

Last edited:

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Audi is a different class, the S4 is an understated motor.

Supercharged V8, Quattro and the standard of Audi in general all equals utter quality, im still looking at B5 and B6 Avants and it's just on another level to most saloon/Avants on offer.

You know it makes sense mate, perfect after the BMW as you need to stay in that level of quality of car so unless you fancy a Mercedes the Audi is the logical choice.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I know I should laugh at this as I am a victim but I did find this quite funny.

bmw-ad.jpg

MattFrench

No poke without smoke
Jan 16, 2007
www.rsfrench.com
Hi Maz

Sorry to here about the 335d, dont want to buy my leon lol, In the last 2x weeks I have test drove a 335d, and an s5 v8, currently have a deposit on a s5 from eask kent audi.

I was put off the 335d due to your incident, However in my own opinion, the S5 is a far supior car. The V8 is very torquey and pulls just like the diesel and keeps reving. However, im biast as driving the 335d, relised im too young to be driving an auto!

P.S stay german!

Status
Not open for further replies.