NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
2 Days To Go :)

Here are the final details for the meet:

I have included 3 possible locations on the site as to where we would do the meet just in case the place is busy (never know lol) it will be in that order if not in one of those places.

maptj.png

MEET STARTS AT 6PM TILL WHENEVER LOL

I will be there at 6pm and see who turns up, and will wait for around an hour and if no-one turns up, the meet will go down as a fail :(

See you guys there :)

leondale

Meet still on?
Which car park the front or back one u meeting up in?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
It was good to see a couple cars at the first meet and will be arranging another one soon. The place itself is perfect for a meet just need more members to turn up :)

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
Well start small and build up as you go.
Put me down for the next one.

Yourksire meet ended up a good success ...
There was a convoy ov about 12 cars turning alot of heads as we went through castleford and sheffield ruling the roads, and I almost died on the M62 following Jordanwaterhous (Wacky Racers).

Then we parked up for an hour and went on to crash the Saxo Meet (90 confirmed my backside).
We had the same spot as we normally do and there was possibly 20 other cars.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
I saw the picture and it looked great especially going around in a convoy which is cool :)

Will defo put you down for the next one and hope to see you there.

Recieved the nut covers today and they look great on the wheels. Thanks

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Ok Guys, Setting up the Next Meet for 22nd July 2012 at 6pm at Location 1 on the Map in Dudley Showcase Cinema.

Come on lets get some more MK2's coming to the meet :)

Put your names down on the list so we know whos in, gives us 6 weeks to gather members!!

1. MasterKM

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Might come along to this would be my first meet :) I have a white boc

Lol all new comers are welcome.. Saying that my first meet was at Castleford over 150miles away and the lads there are great so I know how it feels to go to the first meet :)

But its always good to enjoy seeing what other people do with their cars, mods wise

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Quite a few are from in and around birmingham and neighbouring worcester etc.

I travel to Halesowen and Birmingham weekdays and come across quite a few nice looking Ibizas and Leons everyday and would like to see if they are on here and up for a meet lol

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
I'm from Wolverhampton unfortunately, and commute to Birmingham week days!

Yeah be good to get to know a few local lads for sure, shame I'll feel all inferior in my mk! haha!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.