Girl racer with mk1

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i would say theres nothing rare about a MK1 in MK, Lots of them around, Fair few MK1 LC and LCR's

jarecki19

Im new to it so **** nos how to use this stuff..just wanna say that if your anywhere near stoke on trent then come down on sundays round 11/12..alot of modified cars and what not

cupracaz

I feel but bullied , keep getting shot down for liking my car !

saki

No ones said they don't like your car pal. I'm guessing the point is that it's a forum about cars and not about their owners. Btw jarecki do you go to any of the staffs or stoke vee dub meets?

aly888

Oh my...seriously? I have no idea what this thread was about as most of it was incoherent, but welcome to SCN?!?! (despite this being your second "introduction" thread :confused:)

cupracaz

Hi again I got slated for going on , saying I was girl racer , that had limited edition car etc , I've been told by many dealers and garages I have rare speck as full leather , sat nav etc and all mark ones I've seen are cloth interior so I was feeling special as that's Wat dealers have told me that's all x

goose746

No wonder everyone is leaving this site. It's full of jumped up ******s. All she was doing was staying what car she had, I don't see you putting this to the guys telling you what they got in their engine bay. Everyone learns somewhere. Maybe you could help by advice rather then slating.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members