Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

drka-drka

New Schooler
Couple of shots from the weekend

I like this one... No idea what I'm doing tho

show037.jpg

18eefb04.jpg

9db0ef62.jpg

Got more plans on way which few folk might hate but meh, just getting rid of stupid lil things that bug me

drka-drka

New Schooler
Right iv had enough, decided to stop all this stance melarchy and go track. Get a cage and and chase POWEEEEEERRRRRRR

Nae old joking stuff that, but I did pick one on these full system exhausts you guys seem to like. Bwap bwap!!!! Miltek full system, decat, non res [B)] and some other toys but you can't see em!

6a5fe2ba.jpg

8464f591.jpg

952684ef.jpg

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Please stop posting pics of your car!!!

Your really making me want another red LCR... I hate the standard seats though..

Your is looking awesome.

drka-drka

New Schooler
Can't wait to hear it :p u got it on?

No I started to but cba with hassle...... And I wanted to go drinking so getting someone else to fit it. Haha sure you will hear it bwapping around ness

Thought it was a track car? :p nice purchase. Take it your after a bit more go with the car

Course it's a race car duh haha. It was so close to home to miss, so had to have. Iv got the full base now for a stage two..... So maybe :whistle: it was either I stage two or sell for sumthing Erm.... Jap

Still looks amazing....sure you don't wanna sell the alphards to me??? Haha

What's the sticker? I love it for some reason ha

Cheers man, I honestly don't think I can ever give the alphards up, I love em.

The sticker is 'team beard' it's a group of mates from my area, it's pretty cool. Join team beard on FB ;-)

Please stop posting pics of your car!!!

Your really making me want another red LCR... I hate the standard seats though..

Your is looking awesome.

I was never fan the standard thrones either that's why dropped the golf slut bags in. Get your thing on air mate looks so mean in the pics!!. Pulls the wheels off better than the LCR that has them on too.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Wheels came off mine the other day..

I've found all I do in my car is drive to work and back,the road I drive is absolutely awful and have ended up with a bulge in the side wall of my (expensive) tyres...

I used to go to meets etc with some friends I met of here years back and my car was something I was proud of and a hobby but the cars just turned into transport. It's still low but just on standard wheels..

How much is air ride?

drka-drka

New Schooler
Joined the beard! Want a sticker :)

Order one, should be link sumwhere

Wheels came off mine the other day..

I've found all I do in my car is drive to work and back,the road I drive is absolutely awful and have ended up with a bulge in the side wall of my (expensive) tyres...

I used to go to meets etc with some friends I met of here years back and my car was something I was proud of and a hobby but the cars just turned into transport. It's still low but just on standard wheels..

How much is air ride?

That's a shame, but I get what you mean sometimes it's just not realistic to keep wheels like these on.

The airs good, I love it. Think as long as I'm into modding cars or what ever car is my play about car will always have air does everything I need.

Top choice in exhaust Derek.

I'm not sure if you saw my reply to your post in my thread a couple of days ago, with regards to the ECS plates?

James :)

Cheers James chuffed with my purchase was to close and good to pass up.

I did mate, I thought I had replied but looking back I didn't... How rude :blink:

drka-drka

New Schooler
Miltek is on! Full system decat and non res.

Sounds pretty good, got a little bit of a VXR bark to it, with the odd lil pop and bang. Not sure about higher speeds and overrun. Inside the car it's not even noticeable on normal speeds and constant speed, on acceleration it's as you'd expect. Also idle is fine with a nice burble.

Pretty happy apart from I think it looks crap, pipe is to big IMO it's also got this gay upswept thing going on. Now I have everything in place for a map.... Oh god there's so much choice!

ad311ce8.jpg

87fcd529.jpg

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
I'd say it looks like it's sitting a wee bit high in the recess mate but I guess clearance might be a slight issue on your car. Nice pipe tho, what sort of tailpipe would you have chosen if you'd had a choice?

Should free up a couple more donkeys anyway, Millteks tend to give decent gains rather than making loads of noise.

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Hmm OEM one is upswept too but sits a bit lower, maybe just needs a little adjustment. Then again, as I said above if you're dropping the car on the deck you wouldn't want the exhaust pressed against the ground.

Yeah you should feel the difference pretty much right away and a little more as the ECU adapts. If it's a brand new pipe then it'll soot up a bit over time which will alter the sound a bit. All ready for stage 2 now eh?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members