Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

drka-drka

New Schooler
Hmm OEM one is upswept too but sits a bit lower, maybe just needs a little adjustment. Then again, as I said above if you're dropping the car on the deck you wouldn't want the exhaust pressed against the ground.

Yeah you should feel the difference pretty much right away and a little more as the ECU adapts. If it's a brand new pipe then it'll soot up a bit over time which will alter the sound a bit. All ready for stage 2 now eh?

The pipe all the way is fairly chunky I have to say, it's not as loud as we all thought it would be for a decated, non res it's fairly civilised tbh. When we were fitting was thinking it was gonna be daft. There maybe changes but iv not noticed anything really bar noise.

Stage two is next yup, might aswell see what all the fuss is about, recon I will get bored it in a week and go back to playing with airride tho haha. If I get a decent price on a stage two map I will have got everything including map for less than 1k which is pretty good IMO. But then I'm liking how reliable(touch wood) my car is, so not wanting map that's going to give me problems.

Chop swap adjust victorious.

You know it man ;)

drka-drka

New Schooler
Little update, nothing exciting or interesting really. I'm really liking my miltek it's perfect for what I want, I know how to make it pop and bang now hehe.

Went down to DC12.5 on Sunday, lost a wheel arch trim on the way down having a lil play with a Maserati, the guy said he was impressed till my arch almost hit him. Was a great little show long day but good day, the DC guys are very welcoming. Also came away with a wi treat for my efforts

9E4EB286-031F-43D9-9173-8BA34A7A9E99-2191-000001D777CBAEE8.jpg

Spoke to a couple interesting people at this too so couple more treats coming up, in Scotland too so I don't have travel a million miles again. Saying that car is going back to plush automotive this month before ED38 which will my last show then wheels and stuff is off and I will get my stage 2 map. Then off road for the winter for a few plans I have.

Was quite at work so iv been trying sumthing that's been bugging me, only got this far but keep tuned.

33E7FFA0-E1D7-4437-AAB3-BAFFFA90356B-2191-000001D76878AA8A.jpg

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Congrats on the latest addition... I've seen pics of your interior before, but I didn't realise how nice the finish of leather used in your trim was!

Tornado in the background I see? I sound like a spotter (F3?) but I'm not... My last work location had the GR4s there... With the King Airs now...

You going to stick with the alphards next year? Hope so.

drka-drka

New Schooler
Cheers man, yeah I have to admit Lukes work is amazing! Top work, not meaning to sound like a snob but I look at some trims and it don't compair to what I paid for.

Yeah using work equipment haha, I did think from one your latest pics infront the hanger.

The alphards will be staying I'm not like half these 'scene' kids that change wheels every week, I choose the alphards as I love them, maybe fettle with the colour but subtle nothing crazy.

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
looks stunning mate, it'll look awesome with the wide mout grill, are you going to spray the intercooler black to hide it away?

I might have to pinch the side grill idea off you ;)

drka-drka

New Schooler
Pictures look insane mate. You too, in a way :-D

Cheers man. Haha insane all the way.

looks stunning mate, it'll look awesome with the wide mout grill, are you going to spray the intercooler black to hide it away?

I might have to pinch the side grill idea off you ;)

Yeah can't wait to get the wide mouth on, that's next months task. The cooler will probly be black as its only tiny :(

Recon it would look mint on yours mate, think iv made a error going right to the edge when trimming but time will tell.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Congrats on the award mate, very well deserved.

It seams SEATS are slowly getting some recognition within the shows, only a good thing really.

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Brill right-up with awesome pictures. Didn't realise you deleted the side repeaters. Is this MOT friendly? This was one of the deletes that I have been giving thought to, but thought I would have to put LEDs into the under bit of the Wing Mirrors to make it MOT friendly?

Couldn't be more deserving buddy. Well done :)

Bobbymk1

Apr 24, 2012
Brill right-up with awesome pictures. Didn't realise you deleted the side repeaters. Is this MOT friendly? This was one of the deletes that I have been giving thought to, but thought I would have to put LEDs into the under bit of the Wing Mirrors to make it MOT friendly?

Couldn't be more deserving buddy. Well done :)

I'm same had mine deleted , now have LED in wing mirror

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members