NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Nice pics Ste, really liked what you have done with yours and the amount of smoke your car throws is crazy as i tailed behind you.

Look forward to seeing alot more next time hopefully

tdi_swedge

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
Cheers mate. Its got that surprise factor.

Oh yes and shes a smoker under load.

Hopefully we can get a few more people to attend next meet. I may be able to get a few vag cars next time

Ste

K.A.S

Alryt mate if you give me a shout any other meet ill be there again :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Just an update guys, I will not be attending this meet due to a problem with my car and will class it as cancelled unless the others will continue on with it without me being there.

Sorry

Last edited:

tdi_swedge

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
Just an update guys, I will not be attending this meet due to a problem with my car and will class it as cancelled unless the others will continue on with it without me being there.

Sorry

I am trying my hardest to make the meet but i am getting married the 31st Aug so my heads all over the shop at the moment.

Whats up with your car ?

Ste

Deleted member 12147

I'm going up Star City Sunday to have a look at some of the cars there if any of you ot fancy it?

If i've got my car back off Bill by then, i might show my face. The weather is supposed to be sh*t though:(

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Final Meet of the YEAR (Time and Date Added)

I have decided to arrange one last meet before the weather starts to change for the worst and would like to make this one big :D

This also maybe my last meet with my MK2 Leon as looking to part with it for something else.. I know its only 2 weeks notice but October would not be a good time as got plans for a few of the weekends in October already

Have changed the time to 5pm now, so come on guys lets make it a good one to finish off (not like it has ever been big lol)

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.