Whose the youngest /oldest Cupra driver on here ?

Sep 17, 2011
You will get a rebate if you cancel earlier, penalties vary across companies.
I put my Mum as second driver and saved 200 :)

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Didn't think this thread would be so popular :) It's good to hear about Insurance but keep the ages going still ;) :)

Thanks all

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
So I'll get like 9/10 months worth of my premium back and just pay a small charge for it?? I need to look into this

To the OP. sorry for going off topic

Last edited:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
So I'll get like 9/10 months worth of my premium back and just pay a small charge for it?? I need to look into this

Depends on the insurance company some charge a small fee others charge a massive feee

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
:D ^^^

Lol, that is funny, because it is cheaper to say your car is parked on the road. Fact.

If you dont mind me asking who are you insured with on your "K1" ?

sorry it took me a while to reply if you seriously don't believe me then fine that's your problem :) i have recently turned 19 and i am insured through elephant.co.uk on a 10 month policy and after the 10 months you still acrew your no claims if i was you look in to it phone them and ask them, and if you still are paying more do your advanced driving course:) it helped me :p:p:p:p:p

Erijaso

Jan 24, 2005
43 here. Got the bug when I was in my twentys and swapped my opal mante gte for a tuned up renault 5 gt turbo. The R5 scared the bejesus out of me.

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
43 here. Got the bug when I was in my twentys and swapped my opal mante gte for a tuned up renault 5 gt turbo. The R5 scared the bejesus out of me.

Ah awesome,my parents had a red Opel manta berlinetta. Think that's how you spell it. My mate had a GT turbo,that was a weapon...good old school fun.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover

I agree I test drove the above when it came out and that wasn't the tuned version you had . I wish I'd bought it but we all make mistakes ..

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
28, Leon FR 57 plate here...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members