Would these fit my 56 altea fr tdi

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Not sure if the porsche ones are 5 x 112 pcd.if so you'll need different sized rear tyres and probably 20mm spacers to centre them in the arch!
The second set will possibly need spacers too,as the weak offset and 9" wide will make them sit in the arch too far! :)

Last edited:

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
The Porsche fronts look on spec, but not sure whether anyone's running 9 inchers on an Altea.

Its definately been done on the rear,but a front may need a stretched 215/225 tyre maximum! :)
After sayin that,i'm running 8.5 et 42's all round with 235/40/18's with no rubbing,so i suppose half inch isn't that much different!

Wimbledonian

Aug 31, 2010
milling around
Another thing. It kinda makes sense to have bigger wheels on the back of the Porsche because it's rear wheel drive. But on the Altea with FWD what's the point of dragging the heavier wheels behind you?

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Porsche wheels are a no-go cos of the PCD - you'll not get a 112mm to 130mm adapter in without the tyres sitting about an inch outside of the arches.

TT wheels look nice - I'm sure I've seen an Altea on here with those, or something very similar on

iain1970

I ♥ TDI
Apr 19, 2005
The Wrong side of the Pennines
Another thing. It kinda makes sense to have bigger wheels on the back of the Porsche because it's rear wheel drive. But on the Altea with FWD what's the point of dragging the heavier wheels behind you?

That's why you should run the 9s on the front.

race_crx2-drag-honda.jpg

You know it makes sense.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.