What makes a chav car

Dezeze

Jun 4, 2011
Swindon
Boy Racers/ chavs, who cares!

It's Audi drivers that are the highway menace, with their running lights, tailgating and insistence of having to be at the front of any line of traffic!

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Yeh I wanna add a few things here as I have seen so many Leon's ruined. I may flame some people here but tough....

1. Smoked rear lights/side/indicators
2.Hearing the car before you see it, and it's a non turbo or a 1.4.
3. Lots of chrome where it shouldn't be.
4. Stickers
5. DIY everything ie self painted alloys
6. Defo window tints
7. Baseball caps
8. Using CHEAP parts or cutting corners with modifications
9. New alloys on a car standard height.
10. Aftermarket head unit that don't match interior at all.
11. Spending every penny on the car yet u rent with parents.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....
I've got no 1, 3, and 6 :p

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Baseball caps nowt wrong with them I live and die in mine and I ain't no chav since when skaters ever been I. Any way like a chav there one point need correcting lmao.

Window tints what's wrong with them so I guess mercs audis and BMWs must be chavy in that case.

DIY jobs are better than most made to fit parts so certaniny cannot say there chavy in my opion modding a car is about making it unique if no one diy ed job then every ones cars would be the same

Painting alloys lights etc I find doing jobs ur slef rather than buying or paying someone else to do it a lot more satisfying. I would rather build a car than buy one.

Every one to there own like :)

Lol I meant tints as in cheapo stylee on a crap old car. Now 'tinted glass' is classy.

Nah I just think painting all reflective lights in a black shade to look terrible. SOS if this offends.

Oh I forgot the whole playboy decals and pink interior crap too.

Oh and I have NEVER EVER seen a standard saxo in my life.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

Jan 21, 2012
any non-standard lighting
badges that don't match the cars spec/trim
fake carbon
stupid little mirrors
any aftermarket chrome parts, in fact any chrome that wasn't fitted as part of the standard spec
shopping lists on the side of a car
putting your name on the car anywhere
any aftermarket spoilers or bumpers
painting internal trim to match body panels

that's not a definitive list but more an ad-hoc list that has popped off the top of my head, I'm suere there's hundreds of other things.

Jan 21, 2012
show me a car uk from the last 10 years that didn't have factory tinted windows......................

in fact you could possibly extend that for a few more years.

Jan 21, 2012
how many cars on here had sun strips as standard? I know my 11 year old skoda did, it was green as standard and when I had my windscreen replaced I had the option of green or grey, I went for grey.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
LED Washer jets
Chrome wiper arms
Bolt on exhaust tail pipes
Stick on badges saying Turbo on your 1.1 fiesta

blackcupra180

Aug 4, 2009
fife
Haha I know I tried to buy the mudflaps but they must be in high demand cause there out of stock. I would say it would be worth 10k ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillyM

LCR 225
Aug 26, 2012
Ireland
Why would you buy this for 3k and start changing mirrors and grills, etc. doesn't make sense at all be interesting to see how much it goes for.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.