Hello from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Hi there! - I am only down the road in Ely but hardly see any other modified seats around here.
Nice Onvi Leon by the way :)

Thanks Liam, really impressed by your readers ride. Followed it for a while but then you disappeared lol. It was Ovni, had it resprayed a while back

Boomer8520

I have a 2004 fr tdi but the only thing modified on that is the air freshened lol it's just a workhorse to eat up the miles

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Yep I be at boongate sometimes, don't really like going there but get dragged by friends. They all into old skool cars like vtecs, bmw's. I hate vtecs man! And they call me the 'vtec muncher' lol. Your running two motors? A fr and a LCR?

Boomer8520

The other half has the fr now as they do the miles, so I upgraded to the LCR as always wanted one and don't do the travelling anymore. Only got the LCR this year and had to get a few mechanical bits sorted on it but I want the rims and paint work sorting before I start modifying .

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
The other half has the fr now as they do the miles, so I upgraded to the LCR as always wanted one and don't do the travelling anymore. Only got the LCR this year and had to get a few mechanical bits sorted on it but I want the rims and paint work sorting before I start modifying .

Right. I was thinking of selling my fr in order to buy a LCR. Had my eyes set on a dark, red one but in the end managed to buy the cupra r wheels and the bumpers for a good price. It makes sense to keep a diesel as I commute to university and work. Looks a LCR now, just needs lowering, uprated bushes and remap in the new year. I resprayed the whole car in May for a good price and I trust the bodyshop (well my uncle owns it). Let me know and I might be able to sort you out. There are pictures in my reader ride if you want to see the work being done

Boomer8520

Yours looks mint in that colour my LCR is in black but it hasn't been loved in the past by prvious owners so I think a respray may be my bet solution as want a permanent is not a temp I have to kep redoing

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Yours looks mint in that colour my LCR is in black but it hasn't been loved in the past by prvious owners so I think a respray may be my bet solution as want a permanent is not a temp I have to kep redoing

Black's good if you buff it now and then. I had mine since may 2010 and the normal yellow had faded. All the panels were different shades of yellow. Finally resprayed it in lamborghini milano pearl yellow. Its a stage two pearl and really suits the LCR kit. Shame we don't have much sun otherwise it be sparkling all the time.

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Jealous lol

Lool mate! Tbh, it gets dirty often especially in the winter times. Oh, attracts a lot of boy racers! Im 24 in 4 weeks time and have never tail-gate anyone but hey I always have the cosra's, vtecs, vtrs, feista's on ma a**. Gets to my nerves man, especially if I have family with me such as mum or brother.

Boomer8520

Lmao I'm 32 but all the work buds think I'm a Trevor for having the LCR, and you always get the little chavs try it on in there corsa's. but I'm just as bad as I can't let them win :)

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Lmao I'm 32 but all the work buds think I'm a Trevor for having the LCR, and you always get the little chavs try it on in there corsa's. but I'm just as bad as I can't let them win :)

32! I wasn't expecting that lol! Never too late to have some fun. I bet when I be that age, Im still going to be driving performace cars. You can't mess with a LCR, you run through them. Even a standard 225 has plenty of power. I give it a go sometimes, often I don't bother.

Boomer8520

Lol are old people not allowed to have fun cars, just means I get slightly cheaper insurance apparently

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Lol are old people not allowed to have fun cars, just means I get slightly cheaper insurance apparently

Nooo I didnt mean that my friend. Your never too old or young for performance cars. My insurance is £900 fully comp and Im the only driver on the policy. Not bad for a young person

Boomer8520

Mine ain't much less lol, I'll pull in next time I se the fr in mc d's

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Lol rub it in yours is shiny and mine ain't

Come on man, my gets dirty on the second or third day. Its caked with mud and god knows what from the commuting I done this week. My friend has a black fr and looks stunning when clean. You thinking about starting a thread?

Last edited:

Boomer8520

Yeah but you can wash mine and it still don't shine lol, and being old as you pointed out earlier a" thread" ???

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.