Whiteline Rear ARB - Fitting & Pics

Aimez

Something that need checking now n then doesn't sound very reliable to me...

Things on vehicles should be checked a few miles after they are fitted it is common sense, nothing to do with reliably. Things come loose why else do we check wheel nuts a few miles after having a wheel removed?

I have the wrong sizes U bolts and too smaller bolts went to me by white line!:rolleyes:

Joshh

Jan 29, 2011
Fitted mine today with no ramps just me squeezed under the car, just jacked up under the sill to raise the beam to the shock bolt hole!

laz1

hi, i know this is a fairly old thread, but ive been looking at getting these, and the prices quoted earlier in the post are completely different to the ones im finding.
also ive searched on google and it says for my 57 plate ibiza fr that i need the 'bwf18z' which is £125 ex vat. but on ebay it says the 'bwr19z' which is £156. Im confused about the difference in products and price, and also what one i need?
hope you can help, scn seems really informative!

christy06

I think i will invest in one of these, I'm thinking of getting a 2007 Seat Ibiza 1.4, and if the steering is anything like my 1999 Seat Ibiza 1.4 then taking a corner at anything over 35 is a little scary. Anything that improves handling is a plus for me, but I'm not sure if i would have to declare it?

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
...for my 57 plate ibiza fr that i need the 'bwf18z' which is £125 ex vat. but on ebay it says the 'bwr19z' which is £156. Im confused about the difference in products and price, and also what one i need?
hope you can help, scn seems really informative!

BWF18Z = Front ARB

BWR19Z = Rear ARB

See here

Last edited:

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
I think i will invest in one of these, I'm thinking of getting a 2007 Seat Ibiza 1.4, and if the steering is anything like my 1999 Seat Ibiza 1.4 then taking a corner at anything over 35 is a little scary. Anything that improves handling is a plus for me, but I'm not sure if i would have to declare it?

I declared mine, it didn't make any difference to the price as I had coilovers declared already

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members