Engine bay finished (big turbo build)

Hullcupra225

Aug 21, 2010
Hull/Howden East Yorks
Pic of my finsihed engine bay for my big turbo build :D

enginebaynew.jpg

Just mapping to go now!! Massive thanks to the guys at DynoDaze for the hard work

Last edited:

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Interesting choice to use a sidewinder mani instead of a top mount and keep it at the back of the engine
Was the turbo too big to fit there? does the screamer go through the bonnet too?
I see you're using an inlet mani with left hand TB, assuming largeport head, will that plenum be big enough??

goach

Jul 11, 2011
seen this when i put mine on the rollers a month or so ago, was u aiming for around 500bhp??
looks awsome mate! well jelous lol

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
Looks awesome adam bin followin the build on facebook and see it at r t e c h rolling road day work done looks a class cant wait to see it mapped up by niki it will b a animal

Matt

Hullcupra225

Aug 21, 2010
Hull/Howden East Yorks
Interesting choice to use a sidewinder mani instead of a top mount and keep it at the back of the engine
Was the turbo too big to fit there? does the screamer go through the bonnet too?
I see you're using an inlet mani with left hand TB, assuming largeport head, will that plenum be big enough??

sidemount was chosen just as I wanted something different but also something that would be really easy to change on the spot as the will mostly be used for drag racing, the turbo is a gt35 clone, and yes the screamer is through the bonnet :rofl: also yes a AGU largeport head and inlet was used

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.