BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Yeah it was off a black cupra. Seemed to be a scrapyard auction. and had the part no and all. It was the only one I seen but if I had of looked harder I probably would have found another few :) Whats next in the pipeline for you?

Probably the cupra front bumper tbh. And then get my front bumper, rear bumper and spoiler painted and the car colour coded. Wheel refurb after that I'd say. That's a lot of money though :(

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Lmao nope and I'm actually on a aweful wage cause just started an apprenticeship and only take home £131 per week lmao. I got given 1400 for my 21st so need to save lol but insurance is next two weeks lol

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Lmao nope and I'm actually on a aweful wage cause just started an apprenticeship and only take home £131 per week lmao. I got given 1400 for my 21st so need to save lol but insurance is next two weeks lol

I'm a student only making money during the holidays working in a hotel haha. At least I graduate in May :) Can start making some money then in September hopefully.

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Not much to report unfortunately. Have been busy doing my final teaching practise and was in Edinburgh the last few days to celebrate so bank account took a considerable blow.

Ticked over 80:
33_zpsb0d7dd16.jpg

Also got some aero wiper arms and blades:
Before:
34_zps3c5fc78e.jpg

After:
35_zpsad15cad2.jpg

Next job is going to be bushes as they are all squeaking like mad!

SteveMk4

5 Door 1.2
Dec 10, 2012
Laois, Ireland
Cupra bushes or standard mate?

Like the look of the aero arms and blades. Are they a genuine seat job or where did you get them. Need to invest in a new set of blades and the aero look the job :)

Last edited:

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland

Like the look of the aero arms and blades. Are they a genuine seat job or where did you get them. Need to invest in a new set of blades and the aero look the job :)

Will be going for cupra or powerflex ones, need to look into it a bit more.

Yeah genuine parts, got them on ebay but I'd been keeping an eye out for a few months.

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland

Will be going for cupra or powerflex ones, need to look into it a bit more.

Yeah genuine parts, got them on ebay but I'd been keeping an eye out for a few months.

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Progress has been slow lately. Over the past few weeks, car has been getting cleaned inside and out. It was tax and insurance time at the start of July. The car had a broken spring so got that fixed and changed the oil and oil filter at the same time. Got the headlights aligned. Also changed my H3 high beam bulbs to standard ones as I didn't like the blue glow that the ice white ones gave off.

Before:

After:

Changed the rear license plate bulb holder as the plastic cover fell off, leaving the bulb exposed. My fag lighter got stuck in the holder and had to pick it out with a knife. So I've bought a plastic plug for it and going to bin the lighter because I never use it.

Only other thing to report is that the car has started making a noise, like a humming. It goes away when the clutch is in so keeping an eye on that.

Lastly, I'm now officially a teacher so hopefully some decent money will start coming in :D

Last edited:

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
car has really come on mate cant beat a red mk4 and nice to see you still at it, most of the old mk4 people have gone now :(

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
car has really come on mate cant beat a red mk4 and nice to see you still at it, most of the old mk4 people have gone now :(

Thanks mate. Yeah there are very few of us left from when I joined the site. Next big mod is to buy a cupra front bumper and get it sprayed along with my rear bumper and colour code. Then I'll be getting my cupra wheels powdercoated.

Good to see that you're keeping with the mk4s aswell.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.