Remap For LCR 225

Dec 5, 2012
Harlow
Later next month im looking at getting the cupra mapped.
I was wondering what company you guys would recommend? my old car (Fiesta ST) was done by AMD essex and i couldnt of been happier with it although im wondering if theres any others out there?

cheers people...

Last edited:

xDaNx

I did a 300 mile round trip to Bill @ Badger5 for my remap and have no regrets whatsoever, one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet and the car gained more power than expected, win win situation, highly recommended.

Makam pete

Nov 26, 2009
Blackburn
I did a 300 mile round trip to Bill @ Badger5 for my remap and have no regrets whatsoever, one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet and the car gained more power than expected, win win situation, highly recommended.

what figures did u get on map? ive a revo map on car bt was done previous owner by his local garage n get hint wasnt done on rolling road etc so looking at options on stage 2 before summer. how much did bill charge

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Yep they do REVO and their own maps.
If you not had it done by April 7th pop down, we are having a rolling road and it's a good opportunity to have a look around.

BoostHard

Complete Plonker
Nov 25, 2012
At Work.......
www.Passionford.com
I'll be choosing either Bill@Badger or [email protected] for my map at the end of March.

Not sure who to go with as they both have great reps.

Going AMD tomorrow morning to have some other work carried out though as they are localish.

P.s why does Nicks company name get hashed out when you type it?

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Harlow
Yep they do REVO and their own maps.
If you not had it done by April 7th pop down, we are having a rolling road and it's a good opportunity to have a look around.

already have my name down mate. even if i get the car mapped before ill still pop down. my mate wants to get his cupra r rollered again :)

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Revo used to have a reputation for bending rods years ago, they've refined the maps since then. I got Revo stage 1 linear throttle map about a year ago, got a few other mods as well and my car made 286bhp and 282lb/ft of torque. It's a nice smooth torque and boost curve too, the initial boost spike is fairly low and it holds really well up to the redline.

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
R t e c h get my vote worth the drive deffnetly. Badger 5 also r gd but havent used them myself

Dec 5, 2012
Harlow
money has been abit tight so i still havent managed to get the car remapped! should hopefully be booked in for around june time.

ive been reading round and im a bit worried about running around the 280 - 300 bhp mark on the standard rods and i dont really want to change them. (car is ready for stage 2 map) ive read it all depends on how good the map is. AMD will be mapping mine. has anyone had any problems with stage 2 amd map on standard rods?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.