Ibiza 6L - From Denmark

Snask

Hey guys!

I am a fresh young man from Denmark who have looked at your forum since last summer

After a lot of ideas, so I decided to create my project now. Now that I first create the topic now, there will be some pictures in the beginning. Hope it's okay!

I bought the car in May 2012, in Copenhagen (Denmark's main city) and drove it back home across the country back to Jutland (another part of Denmark)

The car was purchased cheaply, despite a lot of mistakes - but it was just something for me as I have just been trained mechanic

Well, now to the fun - lots of pictures

The first pictures is from the day after i got it home:

img0844v.jpg
[/URL]
img0798qf.jpg

img0846z.jpg

The first thing to be done was to make a list of what was done. All the mechanical was quickly made​​, EGR valve, complete renovation of chassis, new wheels, polishing and some other small things.

Startet with some 50mm springs, engine wash, repair of the exhaust and a new pipe end the end. I dit aswell mount a FR lip on the rearbumber, and mounted some 17" Audi RS6 rims.
img1352ul.jpg

img1001qp.jpg

img1005v.jpg

img1090.JPG

Just a quit view:
img1018ci.jpg

img1019hv.jpg

img1020z.jpg

And i still have a anoying damage on my tailgate :( !

but I was so lucky that a local scrap yard had a tailgate in the same color - cool!

img1235z.jpg

img1241lc.jpg

img1247t.jpg

img8811l.jpg

After a few quiet weeks, so there was time for that to happen anymore, so that was mounted Cupra R front spoiler, the car was polished up and coilover kits were purchased and installed

img1215mo.jpg

img1217q.jpg

img1380d.jpg

bradmolephotography6.jpg

img1388ay.jpg

img1390i.jpg

img1392j.jpg

And just af quick picture with FR mirrors on, but i dont like it, so there are going black again
img1717uo.jpg

But then I thought that the interior needed a make over. So purchased carbon foil and a 7 "piooneer radio, FR gear knob and installed Iphone 5 Mount and Charger

img1921l.jpg

img1920lc.jpg

img1934vx.jpg

img1926b.jpg

img1929t.jpg

img1931o.jpg

But all this is made ​​during the summer 2012, winter hit Denmark and it was time for winter wheels .. and I found a Cupra rear bumper at a scrap yard - again in the same color :p

I bought the rims private, for 200 Danish kroner (£ 23) and they just got a quick make over and a set of Continental tires

img1095ss.jpg

img1098uz.jpg

img8699z.jpg

img1780lz.jpg

And to the Cupra bumber:
img2275b.jpg

img8800y.jpg

img8796c.jpg

img8791m.jpg

img8790x.jpg

My next project is preparation for the summer of 2013, featuring:

Black door mirrors, black badges, more lowering, BBS RS 8x17 and other small things. Update will soon come :)

Casper ;)

Snask

Cars looking great man! Good job !!

Thanks ! I'm really looking forward to getting fitted my new BBS RS, think it will be really good! Considering strongly to paint the center white and gold mount skruger the edge.

Snask

very clean looking and fresh! great transformation from stock. makes me want my mk4 back :(

I thinks its going to be very good ! :)

Unfortunately, is there not so many FR and Cupra in Denmark, because of very high taxes. So to find a Cupra bumper has only taken 5 months:(

Snask

Update ! New summer rims

Finally! my new wheels came home, and looking forward to getting them installed! Spring has quietly begun and peeping out here in Denmark, so just waiting for warmer weather so I can get them fitted :p

I start out with 195/40-17 from my RS6 wheels, time may show if I surrender myself and buy 185/35-17 from Nankang

So far, you can enjoy the rims .. BBS RS 17x8 (Replica) with aluminum center cap and a real nut to center, also ind aluminum - Super cool detail !

Also can screw like to replace the edges, expect to find some gold, and possibly paint the center white :)

Sorry about my bad english, some are translatet with Google :whistle:

Enjoy people :)

Casper From Denmark

....ohh sorry, do you wanna see the rims to ? :D

There you go:

img2330mz.jpg

img2331yv.jpg

img2334ik.jpg

img2332zu.jpg

img2333b.jpg

img2335ko.jpg

I think they are sick :-o

looking nice! spring has started to show itself ever so slightly in scotland too....

your english is good! i think its shocking that most people from the UK only know english and nothing else.

looking forward to seeing the wheels on the car :D

Snask

Little Update - Rims tested on the car !

A little bit of sunshine in Denmark, and i was thinking - Why not try the wheels on the car ?:happy:

Hold on I'm looking forward to having them fitted !!!

Front fits perfectly, but think I need me a small spacer in the rear

Separated my RS6 wheels on Wednesday, the rims were sold after 2 hours and tires mounted on rims next week.

There is a small list of things to be done at Easter:

Coilover disassembled, cleaned, new top bearings and mounting
Tires on BBS RS wheels
Black foil on the mirrors
Black foil on SEAT logos front and back
Div sticker stuff
Taillights polished and tinted red
Yellow film on the fog lights front
LED license plate
LED interior package
Front kalibere repainted (red again)
Rear brake drums painted black
Polo 6R ceiling light with louvres to the microphone (handsfree phone that is already installed in the car)

Also, I bought Seat Sport mats and FR headlights (with 2 para poles) on ebay.de

Next update the list will be emptied as much as possible: D

img2348ao.jpg

img2350gun.jpg

img2352we.jpg

img2353rv.jpg

Can not wait to get started :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Snask

Finally some news from me again. The rims and coilovers are on !

Not so much to say, the pictures says it all ! :)

img8809w.jpg

img8813z.jpg

img8817q.jpg

img8818x.jpg

img8819n.jpg

img8825r.jpg

img8826i.JPG

img8827.JPG

img8828d.jpg

img8835cn.jpg

img8838u.jpg

img8839b.jpg

img8843b.jpg

img8854r.jpg

I think its perfekt now :) !

Maybe you guys have some ideas for me ???

Last edited by a moderator: