My mk3 Ibiza cupra ko3 Hybrid

Jul 21, 2010
After the walbro 255 pump stopped working I've fitted a Leon Cupra r pump now, and off to be dyno'd today lets hope the over fueling problems sorted now :)

Jul 21, 2010
Seriously losing the love for this car now as shes still over fueling after changing the fuel pump, fuel pressure reg, injectors, airflow meter and also done a pressure test on the rail, doing a check on the belt to see if the timings out and if it isnt that im in 2 minds atm either selling up or breaking her, but there's one thing I don't understand as the old turbo used to boost to 26 psi and the new one only boosts to 18 psi but holds boost 10 times better than the last one

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Shame that mate, i will be replacing my fuel pump soon due to it being weak

Hope you get it fixed, you will always make more money breaking it though, these cars are old now

Jul 21, 2010
I got a brand new actuator with the new turbo mate, and I did have one code which was this 17535- P1127 Long Term Fuel Trim mult.,Bank1 System too Rich, but a new airflow meter sorted that out and now I'm getting no codes, sept the carbon can and the SAI which have been removed.......

Don't know what else it could be, sept I've been told to see if the timings out which I'm doing Tuesday

Jul 21, 2010
Done the timing and compression test today and everything was all good!! Which was nice to hear but still hasn't sorted the fueling problem, any ideas guys??? N75, map sensor could cause it? Any help would be great thank you

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members