just bought an ibiza..

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
That's the car been dropped off to get wrapped ! Get it back tomorrow !! Buzzing

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
Me too mate I'm excited to see how it turns out ! And yeah man I do. Tbh you can hear it better when driving. You can hear it sucking properly. Sounds kinda dirty doesn't it lol

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Yeah it does, I know what you mean though lol, and yeah ive had inductions on 2 of my previous cars and you dont gear the benefits until your driving along with your foot planted haha, I wanted one for the fr but i dint think its really worth it in the diesel :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
ysyta3a6.jpg

7u6y9a8u.jpg

edyqujub.jpg

ydupy2ed.jpg

Wooooo absolutely love it man !!!

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
I like the lights haha, where did you get the cover dipped? And if you dont mind me asking, how much was it? :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Neale11

Looks mean with the vinyl and tints!

Got to say that is looking absolutely minted! Got the same car and colour in the garage tomorrow to get the windows tinted then in a gew months hoping to do what you have just done as it looks class! Couldnt find any photos of the car with the black roof and mirrors but after seeing it now its a sure yes to getting it done on mine!

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
Got to say that is looking absolutely minted! Got the same car and colour in the garage tomorrow to get the windows tinted then in a gew months hoping to do what you have just done as it looks class! Couldnt find any photos of the car with the black roof and mirrors but after seeing it now its a sure yes to getting it done on mine!

Thanks mate! aye man I'd defo recommend it. The back number plate recess sets it right off !! Loving it ! How dark will your tints be? Mines is just standard privacy glass from seat when the car was made. I was thinking about getting my front lights tinted and putting a h7r xenon kit in. Reduce the chances of me getting a pull cause of it haha. And get the front bumper wrapped like the bocanegra ! It will be a mean looking mutha****ah !

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.