just bought an ibiza..

Neale11

Thanks mate! aye man I'd defo recommend it. The back number plate recess sets it right off !! Loving it ! How dark will your tints be? Mines is just standard privacy glass from seat when the car was made. I was thinking about getting my front lights tinted and putting a h7r xenon kit in. Reduce the chances of me getting a pull cause of it haha. And get the front bumper wrapped like the bocanegra ! It will be a mean looking mutha****ah !

If you go onto facebook and search for: ultimate tinting edinburgh and lothians they uploaded the picture of my car today!

I first wanted 35% on sides and then 23% on back but then got a phonecall of the guy doing it saying i should go 23% on back sides too so said yes. Got to say its looking pretty decent like, was out tonight and i think its at the perfect tint as everything is still visible and not too hard to see. Very happy with the tints! Showed the guy the picture of your car and said im hoping to get the wrap on roof and mirrors too!

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
Went on and had a wee look. Looks good mate ! Getting the roof and that wrapped makes the windows look even darker man ! The guy through here that done mine was good. I got all mines done for 210. But that's in paisley in Glasgow so probs not best for you haha ! Chuffed you showed him my car tho lol

Neale11

Went on and had a wee look. Looks good mate ! Getting the roof and that wrapped makes the windows look even darker man ! The guy through here that done mine was good. I got all mines done for 210. But that's in paisley in Glasgow so probs not best for you haha ! Chuffed you showed him my car tho lol

Haha! Yeah too much travelling. My windows were £80 for the tinting and just waiting on a quote for the mirrors and roof? Was it paint or a wrap you used for the part behind the back number plate? Thats probably the smartest part of the car. Also how much was your tinting for the tailights? Cheers

Neale11

Has your car got roof channels on them for the wrap to get hidden at the sides where the pillars are? Guys asking me as he thinks my cars roof is flush to the pillars? Cheers

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
Aye mate, mines is tucked right in there. They aren't big channels just wee thin ones

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
Belated welcome :)

Car looks pretty good with the roof and that done!

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
Thanks mate ! I'm still looking for advice on an exhaust system on it if anyone knows anything !?

Neale11

It's gloss black mate !

Cheers mate.

Got a quote for £270 for the mirrors roof and the part behind the number plate. Dont know if he included the lights tinting. I said that was pretty expensive so he is going to try a different manufacture to try get the materials cheaper which is decent. Bought the red leather seat sport gear knob tonight. Looks minted!!! £85 though:( daylight robbery!

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
I was surprised with how cheap mines was mate. Hopefully you get your materials are cheaper though. If he is including the lights in that then that's not too bad tbh mate. Show me it when you've changed it over. 85£ is a bump haha !

Neale11

I was surprised with how cheap mines was mate. Hopefully you get your materials are cheaper though. If he is including the lights in that then that's not too bad tbh mate. Show me it when you've changed it over. 85£ is a bump haha !

Yeah well i'll see what happens when he gets me another price back. If i go ahead with it will probably be about 3 weeks time! And yeah al get a photo up!

Neale11

Thats me got it all done today! If you send me your email i will send you a few photos! Dont know how to put them on here..

jordantr

nice grill lights! are they white? i have ordered some blue ones?

Scotty_

Feb 16, 2013
I like the wheels on my car, really I want them black though. Would look so smart with the roof an that

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members