Jul 9, 2012
well done mate

got one of you aswell :D

DSC04308_zpsb58385f0.jpg

DSC04310_zps6775f97f.jpg

Congrats mate to be fair it's very well deserved

Cheers guys

cazzac2222

Great day all round!! Shame about the weather and the freezing temp but other than that it was a good day!! As a noob I had a look around alot of the Leon's and ibiza's and all looked well :)

Hopefully go to the next show in my own car and meet a few faces!!

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
That's horrid lookin. Very max power lol. How did that make it inside when there was much better cars told no and had to use the outside car park???

Tbh if you read my comment properly i said i loved the PAINT job " the photo doesnt do no justice wat so " I think the kit and the design wasnt that great tbh . I had loads of photos just thought it was relevant as this is a seat forum .

Yeah i noticed the blue ibiza with the bmx and white ibiza outside but noone was around !! I wouldnt have minded parking there as there was a few spaces and i had to park half way around town !!:(

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
That's horrid lookin. Very max power lol. How did that make it inside when there was much better cars told no and had to use the outside car park???

Variety is the spice of life I guess. Was a euro car so equal ops and all that. Wasn't overly keen on it either but it's different, it's individuality deserves some credit.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise