Hi from Essex

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
This didnt take long to sell, saw it on autotrader only last week and im sure its driven past me a few times. Enjoy it mate :D

aherne746

hey mate, there is a meet on the 9th of april at krispy kreme drive thru in new malden, surrey if you want to come show off your new toy? lol

aherne746

i think it starts at around 7 normally. and apparently they bring out free donuts, which is what sold me.lol. its my first one but it gets busy. we also have an ace cafe meet every last tuesday of the month, and there is a rolling road day sunday at AMD essex??

Feb 26, 2013
Humm the AMD meet sounds good as I'm looking at them doing a remap and some other bits, plus free donuts sounds ace!

aherne746

i would personally take the hit on the fuel bill and either go to R (tech) or Badger5.

have to put (tech) in brackets as there is a bit of hate on this site for them. but they are awesome as they will do live maps

aherne746

he does live mapping, where as AMD will only do a flash on the ecu. there is no problems with this. but i would rather have it mapped exactly to how my car runs. not how it is "supposed" to run.

aherne746

Not as far as I'm aware. My mate went there and they didn't even give him a dyno print out. Which kinda says to me they didn't dyno it at all.

Bret

Lcr stealth :)
Aug 3, 2010
Cambridgeshire
Its easy to slate a company when you haven't bin there yourself I have travelled 100 miles for a stage one and recently for a stage 2 they map your car to suit the mods you have and also to what your car can comfortably take both times I have had dyno print outs and both times had several runs on dyno and had the car test drove and checked via comp being plugged into car whilst driven and any adjustments made.

Myself and others have had a superb customer service so would appreciate you keeping your false accusations closer to home :ban:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.