My Leon TDI

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
like the door handles

Thanks,i bought them already carbon wrapped

Update

Yesterday me & my bro fitted 25mm Eibach front arb,Polybushed wishbones & new ball joints
Anyone thinking of doing this i strongly advise to do it,handling is spot on & i no longer get rubbing from the driveshaft on right lock as hoops are slightly bigger or arb :D

Also gave it a service while it was up in the air

Last edited:

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
What exactly is involved in changing tha arb?

I have one lying under my bed but had a look and thought stuff that

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
What exactly is involved in changing tha arb?

I have one lying under my bed but had a look and thought stuff that

Not to bad did it on axle stands,undertray down,dogbone off,exhaust bracket off,unbolt steering rack,drop links,drop subframe,unbolt arb clamps & arb fell out,fitting new 1 was pretty easy

I fitted 25mm eibach & i'm down 45-50mm & i get no rubbing :)

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Update

Got some 10mm spacers for the rear so going to raise the rear a tad & get rear wheels spaced out

Got a knock from the front going over pot holes have found out that on the jom's there is a nut the comes loose that course's the knock so going to strip front struts down & put some thread lock on,been on a year now so doing them good to strip & clean

Will hopefully be doing bumpers this year going to stay with pre facelift bumpers,plan is to do away with the rub strips on the bumpers & colour code

I've got a set of door moulding which are going to be colour coded
Got a good few plans but waiting on my Bro to do body work

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Been looking at side repeaters today,want to go for the subtle smoked look
Found these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170766965431?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Been looking at rear lights too

T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke4-kBQfyFNGGPw60_58.jpg

Been offered these for a good price

Would appreciate ppl's thoughts on them

going back a few months now, did you get them, if not it's easy enough to do yourself. just some masking tape and a tin of e-tech spray, £10 tops and there road legal. i did mine ages ago and they still look spot on.

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
going back a few months now, did you get them, if not it's easy enough to do yourself. just some masking tape and a tin of e-tech spray, £10 tops and there road legal. i did mine ages ago and they still look spot on.

No i didnt,i got a set of std lights for £20 & bought 2 cans of e tech,my bro works in a bodyshop & has the proper laquer so he's going to do them for me :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.