Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
just hit 183k in the fr tdi 150. still on original clutch and flywheel but the DMF is rattling now. Replaced a few sensors, cam and shells, recon turbo unit, discs, pads and calipes everything else as it was, even bushes.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
just hit 183k in the fr tdi 150. still on original clutch and flywheel but the DMF is rattling now. Replaced a few sensors, cam and shells, recon turbo unit, discs, pads and calipes everything else as it was, even bushes.

Bet you that's a bit ropey, bushes wise. I was in a skoda Octavia taxi in Tenerife that felt like a railway car. I was very scared indeed. :)

Last edited:

HedleyNEUK

Just bought mine on 81k... 54 plate... needs cambelt and water pump done asap though :S

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Ibiza 1.9 tdi sport. 08 plate. 99,666 miles from new.

100,000 mile service been done at the moment. Changing front discs and pads for the first time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa that's mad, you must not do much sporting. :)I may be telling you how to suck eggs but pull the sliders out and clean them down and apply fresh grease. The amount of brakes I've worked at and the sliders have never been looked is quite astonishing.

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
[/U]

Whoa that's mad, you must not do much sporting. :)I may be telling you how to suck eggs but pull the sliders out and clean them down and apply fresh grease. The amount of brakes I've worked at and the sliders have never been looked is quite astonishing.

mixture of town and motorway driving. redline it at times, love the smoke !!!!!!

use gears to slow down and brakes at the last minute.;)

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010
mixture of town and motorway driving. redline it at times, love the smoke !!!!!!

use gears to slow down and brakes at the last minute.;)

Brakes are for braking... remember they are cheaper to replace than gearbox, engine braking should be used as a support.

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
n.ireland boy :)
new wepon asz bora with 186k remapped to 178bhp and 310lbft going like a watch puff of smoke in the morning but it clears after a few seconds these things are bullet proof lol

Lylo

Toledo Pd150 81k absolute train hope to get many years service and should be great for tuning, fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.