Need a for sale section

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
:snack:

Maybe they should make a "MUST READ" thread like the GTI international 2013 one and make it say "For sale section :FLOL:"

:LOL: brilliant idea!!
Mind that whole requires thread thing doesn't work on Tapatalk. I only just noticed it when I went on using my pc at work.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Agree with the above maybe should pay to be a member then put a for sale section in works on other sites im on

I know where this is going.........

I'm just wondering if I'll jack my job in to approve adverts all day long

Haha must be very frustrating !!!

This thread dont even deserve to go to the scrapyard lol i dont get why selling sites cant be used, fees are there for protection and trust me you need it no matter how much you trust people on a forum.

Im sure its in forum rules which members cba to read lol

Lol you've been a member of the forum for 2 months ya mong, no one cares what you say

Hahaha quality

you're welcome:whistle:

f**k off you c**t? lol

You wouldn't think this was a friendly forum the way people speak to each other.

No you wouldnt, would you..... now if the above two gentlemen (term used loosely here, i hasten to add) wish to carry this on, Im sure i can charge up an infracto-gun and slap a warning on both of them [B)]
:rolleyes:

Now, For the other ideas.... been talked about eleventy-million times already.. aint 'appnin' ... get used to it, deal with it.

When / if something happens , Im sure the forum members will know immediately if not sooner.

Last edited:

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
No you wouldnt, would you..... now if the above two gentlemen (term used loosely here, i hasten to add) wish to carry this on, Im sure i can charge up an infracto-gun and slap a warning on both of them [B)]
:rolleyes:

Now, For the other ideas.... been talked about eleventy-million times already.. aint 'appnin' ... get used to it, deal with it.

When / if something happens , Im sure the forum members will know immediately if not sooner.

Now that brummy .....is quality . Well said. :)

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Off the topic I only use tapatalk what's this gti international must read thing??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Just a thread for everyone to see about getting everyone together. That's if we can all play nicely and not kill one another. Good day out ( weekend for those hardcore members ) . Well worth a trip.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Just a thread for everyone to see about getting everyone together. That's if we can all play nicely and not kill one another. Good day out ( weekend for those hardcore members ) . Well worth a trip.

Could I be cheeky and ask you to post the link mate tapatalk is being very odd today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.