ZEN's FR TDI

Zenfr

Jun 23, 2013
hi all, got a 07 fr last week. was completely standard when i got it, already done a couple things let me know what you think :D

DRL headlights

Black cupra grill

Alloys

ebc3uo.jpg

2qiodon.jpg

kd8x0n.jpg

thinking of getting the rear lights tinted using fly eye, but not sure if it would suit the car or not :confused:

KJS

Feb 20, 2010
Northern Ireland
Nice colour.

I think gloss black wing mirrors, eibach sportlines, Triple R front splitter and BTCC rear spoiler will finish the car up nicely.

Zenfr

Jun 23, 2013
Nice colour.

I think gloss black wing mirrors, eibach sportlines, Triple R front splitter and BTCC rear spoiler will finish the car up nicely.

cheers :) yeah thats everything i had in mind, apart from the splitter :p already have the btcc spoiler but that will be put on soon.

are there any gloss black mirror covers available? or do i have to vinyl or paint them myself? :shrug:

KJS

Feb 20, 2010
Northern Ireland
cheers :) yeah thats everything i had in mind, apart from the splitter :p already have the btcc spoiler but that will be put on soon.

are there any gloss black mirror covers available? or do i have to vinyl or paint them myself? :shrug:

If you send David @Sere a PM, he should be able to sort you out with the cupra wing mirrors. I think they are about £50 for a pair. Saves you painting them ;)

I am sick of looking at my Silver FR ones lol

Last edited:

Zenfr

Jun 23, 2013
If you send David @Sere a PM, he should be able to sort you out with the cupra wing mirrors. I think they are about £50 for a pair. Saves you painting them ;)

I am sick of looking at my Silver FR ones lol

will do thanks :) haha yeah they stick out like a sore thumb :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.