What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 22, 2012
South east
I got them from Euro plates. They said they're 100% legal and they do have the British standards mark on it so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be. They're the correct font and spacing etc.
I didn't need to provide the logbook or driving license today but if ordering online they want you to send the logbook to them I think.
a2u3yjuj.jpg

Look really good wish I'd bought some myself, saw them there and talked myself out of it. Idiot

Deleted member 74601

Jarre where are the surrounds from?

Also, euro plates website address?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
I got them from Euro plates. They said they're 100% legal and they do have the British standards mark on it so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be. They're the correct font and spacing etc.
I didn't need to provide the logbook or driving license today but if ordering online they want you to send the logbook to them I think.
a2u3yjuj.jpg

Plates look fantastic dude, would also like to know where you got the surrounds + plates (Link please) :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Thanks guys :)

Plates look fantastic dude, would also like to know where you got the surrounds + plates (Link please) :)

http://www.creationsmotorsport.com/product-detail.php?pid=110 Number plate surrounds, may be available from other retailers. I know Awesome GTI sell surrounds. Probably generally available on ebay.

The plates are from these guys. http://europl8.net I assumed you could order online but it would appear not, you can order by post though. Again, I think quite a lot of people have got plates from Dubmeister.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
They look nice, i got mine from Dubmeister and surrounds from creationmotorsport. Paid £25 for mine and got them to edit the spacing just a little ;) been around london and all over and trouble free

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
took the opportunity of the good weather to give the car a wash and I gave it a coat of Autoglym SRP

just a few random shots:

tyres done with Meguires endurance gel

Is my SCN window sticker big enough? :lol:

a couple more random shots:

Do you get spots all over the side of the car after a drive when using the endurance gel? As I do even a day after using it

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Do you get spots all over the side of the car after a drive when using the endurance gel? As I do even a day after using it

I dont mate.

I apply the gel with a sponge to the tyres before I start to dry off the car after washing.
Doing this gives the gel time to dry out before I drive the car.

If you just apply the gel and drive the gel is still wet and you will get 'flick off'

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
I dont mate.

I apply the gel with a sponge to the tyres before I start to dry off the car after washing.
Doing this gives the gel time to dry out before I drive the car.

If you just apply the gel and drive the gel is still wet and you will get 'flick off'

I apply it with the miguires sponge applicator then it normally gets left over night before driving again, maybe its just because mines white you can see it easier, it just looks like little tar dots

TJenkos

Feb 12, 2009
Derby
Wrote an advert before I list it for sale! Been a good car but my Elise is overdue!!

Any ideas on price?

2011 '11' FR 2.0tsi, 29k miles, speed blue, standard 17s etc.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise