What did you and your MK2 do today?

FR550-Kat

Gave Francy the FR550 a drop of BP Ultimate Diesel, he loved it that much he wants some more!! Hungry fecker!!

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Picked the car up from David Cooks this morning.

Service was spot on. While I was there waiting they said my air con could do with being re-gassed and they did it for free.

So 40k service, brake fluid service, hunter 4 wheel alignment, front wheels re balanced & tracking adjusted and air con re gassed. £334

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Picked the car up from David Cooks this morning.

Service was spot on. While I was there waiting they said my air con could do with being re-gassed and they did it for free.

So 40k service, brake fluid service, hunter 4 wheel alignment, front wheels re balanced & tracking adjusted and air con re gassed. £334

Wow thats pretty decent of them

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Wow thats pretty decent of them

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

It was mate, quite surprised really.

I got there for 10am & my car was still on the ramps having the alignment done. So I went into the showroom to wait.

I was having a good nosey at the new Leon SC and 5 door. When the service manager popped up and mentioned the air con re gas. So I said thanks do it. Very good service there & it can only get better with fellow scn member MJ going back to work there.

The new Leon looks better in the flesh than I thought. The interior is a clas above the Mk2.
The 3 door SC is a grower rather than an instant hit I think.

RobFR

Nov 23, 2012
Northumberland
Checked and topped up the oil and screenwash.
Nice dry engine when i started, but when i had finished this was left.

Trip to Seat garage after my hols is required i think.

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Starting to come to grips with my 2ft scratch some tool in asda put in my drivers door last night even though I park as far away from the entrance as possible to avoid such things
9eteby2a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Starting to come to grips with my 2ft scratch some tool in asda put in my drivers door last night even though I park as far away from the entrance as possible to avoid such things
9eteby2a.jpg

This is the very reason I park in the disabled bays or double park. Careless twats.

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
That's been done deliberately with a coin/key. Twats [:@]

That is what has made me even more annoyed. Would maybe understand if I had parked like an idiot. Certain the owner of a banged up Citroen Picasso done it. Parked next to me when I had returned

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
That's been done deliberately with a coin/key. Twats [:@]

Or a fat ar$3 with metal pressed studs on the back of there jeans . Was tgere a car parked next to u when u returned for the car ??
I do feel ur pain though bud someone keyed my car new years eve !!!! Not the best start to the year !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Jonbmx900

Jan 5, 2013
Fitted some kw v1's to my 140 pd sport so now it sits nice and low on its bbs super copa alloys with its fr front bumper just need rear bumper then for some more power

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise