-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
These are bulbs I used and they just xenon headlights on supercopa
begerequ.jpg

Here's a better pic of them bit darker

a6u8e9ap.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Hi will these suit my car. Facelift fr tsi. Sorry not the modifing type LOL.

Is it hard to change over?

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Just reversed her into a brick wall :(

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Aww, no way. :( I suppose it can be done by the best of us. I reversed into a tight space in town yesterday in rush hour traffic and put the car up the kerb and when I had a second look discovered that I was an inch away from a post with the rear arch.

Last edited:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
You all need parking sensors ;)

I have parking sensors :(

I'm sure I suffer short term memory loss cause I walked out the house and saw it, but still reversed into it (I was in a rush so parking sensors went from 1 bleep to a full noise). Not the first time I've forgotten things I've just looked at.

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
IMG_20130727_183032.jpg

Got the lower lip wrapped, reg plate surrounding, grille and front/rear badges all gloss black.

Ordered the triple R composite splitter so hopefully be here soon. Then will wrap the roof and respray the mirrors gloss black

KTM540

Jul 27, 2013
Tried to get the n/s front indicator bulb out :censored: .. as I had a bulb out warning on the dash, got the holder to rotate anti clockwise till it stops ... and that was it!!! wouldnt turn any further, or pull out :shrug: .... but it started workin again after that anyway :p so prob just a poor connection, tho could do with knowing how to get the sucker out for the future if anyone can advise :whistle:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.