What did you and your MK2 do today?

KTM540

Jul 27, 2013
Nah its the one in the headlamp cluster mate ... right little bugger to get to unless you have hands like a girly :rolleyes:

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
P-flo heatshield has cracked even more and rattling again. Gona make a new one myself, 3mm aluminium should be thick enough right?!

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Just got back home from work, quick shower then I'm going for a ride to Edinburgh in my Leon to pick up an induction kit, boost gauge, pillar pod and boost tap from a member off a different forum.

KTM540

Jul 27, 2013
No problem for me!
Smallest hands in the world. Has only ever been a blessing really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

:D ... does that mean everything you hold in your hand looks bigger than it is :whistle::D

I'm deffo gonna have to get used to working in tight space's from now on :( I looked at the oil filter today with a veiw to changing it soon, and its certainly not a reach under the motor and spin it off like my 4x4's have been :blink:

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Got cambelt and water pump and labour for £200 all in. Not too bad I think.

Wheel bearings have gone on the front so they need changing :-/

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
:D ... does that mean everything you hold in your hand looks bigger than it is :whistle::D

I'm deffo gonna have to get used to working in tight space's from now on :( I looked at the oil filter today with a veiw to changing it soon, and its certainly not a reach under the motor and spin it off like my 4x4's have been :blink:

Yes!!! And I need every imaginary inch I can spare!

Seems like most work on cars is really fiddly. I don't understand how big-handed mechanics do it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.