What did you and your MK2 do today?

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Overkill?

Ive got 4 pots with 370mm 2 piece discs on a daily car haha, but it does get driven hard alot round here in MK

The cops really go to town on you up here and my job as a lorry driver requires my license so I can't afford any more points over the 6 that's on it lol. It does get driven well but not to the ragged edge lol.

mk2 cupra r

Aug 14, 2013
Northern Ireland Portglenone
The cops really go to town on you up here and my job as a lorry driver requires my license so I can't afford any more points over the 6 that's on it lol. It does get driven well but not to the ragged edge lol.

surely the big brakes would help you slow down before the speed camera nabs you lol however the cops have a nack of just appearing as soon as you look at the accelerator pedal lol

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
Just bought some of these so hopefully will look a bit better than standard ebay led number plate lights oh and last longer to!

dsc02834-9180511083954179278.JPG

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Tyre alignment and balancing finally sorted this morning. This car has had some serious cash spent on this this week and still needs stuff doing! Brakes next... :(

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
How much was the alignment?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

£65 here for all 4 wheels http://www.tyrepros.co.uk/home.asp

You could probably get it for less elsewhere but I was recommended these guys and they've got the latest digital 3d systems for doing it with. You can watch it on the screen in the waiting area whilst the adjustments are done and they provide a print out.

Didn't need to book either just turned up and they sorted it :)

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
Have you fitted them yet mate what do they look like and if you don't mind me asking where did you get them from..?

Haven't fitted them yet as waiting for some connectors so I can make my own resistors as there only error free on earlier models but I'll get pics up as soon as there on. I got them off ebay there quite expensive but being oem they should last the life of the car compared to ebay jobs http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140881617411?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Forgot to say ive picked up a set of genuine SEAT rear LED lights from a MY12 Leon for my LCR :D

il get round to fitting them some time this week

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Renewed insurance with Greenlight again after yet again an unbeatable quote (all things considered). 398.50 all mods declared.
I don't see too much of the Leon anymore these days (except for in weekends) but not having it as my main car definitely helps with the insurance costs.

I pay almost the same for my stock MR2 Roadster!

Still a very happy Greenlight sub-customer. And, when we go coilover, no added costs

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members