What did you and your MK2 do today?

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Finally got round to fitting my Evoms V-Flow induction kit and cutting the cheap engine cover I got off eBay to go fit over my Evoms. Here's a few pics

Before I started
IMG_2684.jpg

Engine cover and intake off
IMG_2685.jpg

Evoms V-Flow fitted
IMG_2686.jpg

Cheap eBay tfsi cover and Cupra R cover off my car
IMG_2688.jpg

All cut and fit with the cover badges swopped over
IMG_2689.jpg

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I done it so the engine bay looks tidier, kept my original cover to put back on my car when it goes back to standard when I sell up. The badges on the top of the cover just clip off from the inside, it's easy really.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I can't take any credit for this idea because I seen somebody do it before somewhere on SCN, I think it was Marshall (Kev) the previous owner of my car.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Either way it's a good idea, how much did you grab the cover for if you don't mind me asking.

I got it for £45 if I can remember correctly, but I did see them going cheaper, I missed out on a cupra cover and was out bid on a mk5 gti cover last min both went for less than £40.

mk2 cupra r

Aug 14, 2013
Northern Ireland Portglenone
I won't say on here because I got them Supercheap and coded free aswell

RRP is about 450+

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

loving the upgraded light clusters. i had toyed with the idea as i think they are more in keeping with the aggressive nature of the car, though i dont know if i could justify £450 but my birthday is coming up and christmas so who knows lol were they hard to fit? 1 of my rear lights has a pretty big score must of been some prat with their handbag :censored: lol

Deleted member 74601

They've gone down a bit. When they first came out they were retailing at around £500.

That's what they were around the time I got mine of another user here.

May 31, 2011
Essex
my turbo back milltek finally arrived today :) only after waiting 2 weeks for postage to be sorted

now to have a look at fitting myself if not off to local exhaust place to fit it as they will charge me £60-80

Dragon1978

Jul 29, 2013
Treated myself to a new set of Seat BBS alloys, can't wait for them to arrive. Anyone after a set of 18" Andromedas?