what have you done to your car today ?

Kingscote

Ummm red.......
Jul 12, 2012
Picked my car up from Badger 5 after its remap. Running 285bhp and 230fp so I'm one happy chappy :))))))))

EarlParkly

Gave her a good clean and scratched my head at the aircon not working and green fluid coming from the radiator. Damn!

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Washed it! And yes it's a leon estate :D

x70p.jpg

GMan_88

Sep 19, 2012
Reading
Last night I stripped and repainted the recess that houses my fog light and whilst I was at it I fitted my TRS tow strap..

The only thing is i'm not really sure I like it now i've fitted it :p

null_zps879cdbbf.jpg

null_zps1779bf79.jpg

NotApplicable

While changing the rear disks and pads (disks worn and scored) two nights ago, found that on the drivers side the brake cylinder was excrutiatingly stiff. A bit of TLC with ptfe oil, and now my MPG has become so much better.

Just done a (slow friday traffic) run from Havant to Oxford on the M27/M3/A34 route and AVERAGED 69.4 MPG.

I have never, ever, seen such mpg from the thing. Miles per tank has gone from 480-500 up to 590 for the last one (BP normal diesel).

Might try some premium stuff from BP or Shell to see what I can squeeze out of it.

TheDan

Sep 14, 2012
Nr Great Yarmouth
Changed sidelights to SMD ones and fitted some Osram Nightbreakers so I can see on my way home from work. Just got my N249 Bypass to do tomorrow in the daylight.

MOROalTT

Mar 19, 2011
USA
looking at getting this so what i am going to do today....

8149250325_6386cf4f81_b.jpg

they said they are coming out next week....

Mikeey

Aug 28, 2013
Replaced the Sony headunit with a standard Seat one and connected the CD changer up. I do prefer the OEM look of the dashboard! :)

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
done my led sidelights woooo! rockstar stuff!

also just won a genuine oem boot tray for 15squid just gotto arrange a courier! and a genuine vw flip key, altho the case is past it itll do for now grand sum of 6quid delivered!

not a bad day

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.