What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
But that's what they're pulling for, isn't it? To check if you've broken the law or not.

The police have recently started pulling loads of HGVs on a stretch of the A19 near Portrack lane to check their loads etc.

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
But that's what they're pulling for, isn't it? To check if you've broken the law or not.

The police have recently started pulling loads of HGVs on a stretch of the A19 near Portrack lane to check their loads etc.

Well based upon that logic everyone is guilty until proven innocent, so if you get accused of raping or murdering someone when you haven't, are you going to be happy sitting in prison until somebody tries to prove you innocent? No you're not, and the same logic applies here!

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
a traffic hitler told me they can't check modern diesels cos of a cover in the fuel pipe, their fuel checker thingamajig can't get past it......true or false???

This is probably true.

The fuel fillers are now rigged to prevent syphoning, this would stop them from obtaining a sample easily from your fuel tank.

luke2702

Cupra K1
Aug 22, 2010
Bolton
Fitted downpipe and got stage 2 map done. God knows what these are like at stage 2+ but it dont like the rain in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ha.

Just fuel pump and intercooler and all will be good well better as its bloody good now.

May 31, 2011
Essex
Fitted downpipe and got stage 2 map done. God knows what these are like at stage 2+ but it dont like the rain in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ha.

Just fuel pump and intercooler and all will be good well better as its bloody good now.

Get my full turbo back exhaust fitted tomo then remap next month hopefully so can't wait :)

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
The future of my Leon is looking towards the dark side!

4c640a982a6afa1aac16d43c1338d376_zpsda5c8527.jpg

May 31, 2011
Essex
Why off boost?? And standard atm as wasn't paying for stage 1 then having to pay stage 2 month or so later once got the exhaust fitted

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members