The Dark Night

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
Hi all,

Well I'll start of by saying that I have been a fellow LCR owner for 3 months now and I have not long come across this forum, which by the way is amazing, their are so many impressive LCR's on here and it is also seems like a great place to meet fellow LCR owners to share advice and help, so I'm looking forward to what the future holds by being a member on here.

So my car, I absolutely love it, you just can't beat the excitement it gives you when your on boost and he drives like a dream.

As soon as I saw him when I went to look at it, i just had to have it, he had been so well looked after by the previous owners and it drives like it's a brand new car.

I'm an absolute novice to this kind of thing and this is the first ever modified car I have owned and I have never joined a car forum like this either, so please bear with me as I'm still getting to grips with things.

I will be regularly updating this thread as I'm now looking to put my own stamp on the car and there are quite a lot of modifications I'm planning on doing to him.

Below are some photos of him, I will be adding more info regarding the set-up and modifications soon, so please stay tuned.

Last edited:

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
So I have finally made 15 posts on this forum and can now upload photos of my LCR!!!

below is the first photo I took just after I brought it, I just love how it looks from all angles.

IMAG0307_zpse75f9fff.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
Thanks Dione,

Yeah it is the best color when clean, get's dirty very quick though...

I'm slowly making changes to him and looking forward to making loads of improvements, I have so many ideas and plans for it.

I will upload some daytime pics now, it's been a while since I added any, so will get back on it now.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
So I have finally made 15 posts on this forum and can now upload photos of my LCR!!!

below is the first photo I took just after I brought it, I just love how it looks from all angles.

IMAG0307_zpse75f9fff.jpg
[/URL]

Looks mean!! Love it. Is it lowered?

I don't know what it is about the Mark 1 Cupras and FR's they look so much more aggressive than the newer models which to me atm look so similar to many other moulds of new cars out atm..

roger1965

Jul 13, 2014
looks good, i bought a black one as a daily driver not long ago and blimey it needs washing all the time in this weather.