Southampton
44076126.jpg

:rofl::lol:

Reactions: CraigFrTsi

googujube

LCR225
Jan 1, 2013
York
Thought the gold ones looked better to be honest, Not saying the Rotas look shite obviously, theres just something about gold wheels on the black LCR.

Er didnt read the rest of the thread.

You been giving out the wrong number for the last year and a half then bud? Thats a bit of a **** up innit.

Last edited:

Keithslippery

Slippery
Sep 11, 2009
Why not just post a picture of the receipt Sam, should then be able to put this at rest. As long as it doesnt get lost in the post....Darren sent you the item in all good faith to you. You seem to be trying to find different ways out of corners you are getting yourself stuck into...Nobody wants to see these type of things on forums or anywhere else...

Keithslippery

Slippery
Sep 11, 2009
Haha so it is... I must of forgotten :D

Seems to me you think its a bit of a joke. Someone spends a lot of time and effort in making a product more desirable than what it was and taking the time to post all at his expense and you dont seem to be to bothered about it at all. :banned::confused:

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Nothing likes bit of snobbery. Maybe it's time for a brand spanking new car?

No snobbery, just notice how it used to be much more friendly and people kept to their word on things like this
I'll give the new car a miss, if I were to change i'd buy something 2nd hand and totally unpractical like a noble

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
No snobbery, just notice how it used to be much more friendly and people kept to their word on things like this
I'll give the new car a miss, if I were to change i'd buy something 2nd hand and totally unpractical like a noble

screw it get an rx7 blow the engine then replace it with a 2jz haha

2jzswap.jpg

JamJay

California Bound
Be careful what you wish for.

I take it by your immaturity that you're still ripping D.K off. You'll get yours, don't you worry, babe ;). You have an opportunity to right this all now so, I suggest that you do it.

Why do you feel it's ok to steal from someone? Especially someone like D.K who does what he does for a hobby rather than financial reward. He's pioneered some awesome engine bay styling at his own cost and is kind enough to share his talents for little cost to the community.

Now, Darren is a big boy, he can handle himself but you're p-ssing a lot of people off right now which is stupid when your address has been publicised elsewhere through your own ill written stupidity.

Last edited:

Sc22

Feb 13, 2013
Be careful what you wish for.

I take it by your immaturity that you're still ripping D.K off. You'll get yours, don't you worry, babe ;). You have an opportunity to right this all now so, I suggest that you do it.'s ok to steal from someone? Especially someone like D.K who does what he does for a hobby rather than financial reward. He's pioneered some awesome engine bay styling at his own cost and is kind enough to share his talents for little cost to the community.

Now, Darren is a big boy, he can handle himself but you're p-ssing a lot of people off right now which is stupid when your address has been publicised elsewhere through your own ill written stupidity.

Im rippig no one off iv sent the manofold back off,! Here pal dont come on here trying to threaten me "your addeess is on here" iv told darren that he sent it to the wrong address but for any one who wants to come to my address ill give them it... actually back up what you say your forgetting I have dk address if any one ever trys coming to mine for any one whos pissed off with my private message me amd im sure we can sort it out

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Im rippig no one off iv sent the manofold back off,! Here pal dont come on here trying to threaten me "your addeess is on here" iv told darren that he sent it to the wrong address but for any one who wants to come to my address ill give them it... actually back up what you say your forgetting I have dk address if any one ever trys coming to mine for any one whos pissed off with my private message me amd im sure we can sort it out

So why does Darren think otherwise then?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.