what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Seanm

Jan 21, 2014
Glasgow
Got my car its 1st service (18000 miles ) and got the recall done (something to do with media system ) now i need to clean and polish it since they are s:censored:t at doing it [:@]

Mar 13, 2011
ajytysu7.jpg
Got my roof wrapped today

Looks good! Really nice contrast on a white car.How does the vinyl wrap stand up to day to day driving though? Is it easy to keep clean and shiney like paint?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Went out and gave it a wash today, probably the longest I've ever spent washing a car, snow foam, wash clay mitt, rinse, polish, wax. God by back and arms ache!

Very pleased with the results and car is now safely in the garage to avoid the bird bombs :censored:

IMG_0435.jpeg

smurf123

Feb 9, 2014
swindon wiltshire
hi EoinM been looking for the stainless foot rest to go with oemvag pedals look at this on ebay, number is160993415218 should fit its FR mk2 leon which i think is the same or this one for the mk3 leon ebay no 171199481606

Last edited:

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Looks good! Really nice contrast on a white car.How does the vinyl wrap stand up to day to day driving though? Is it easy to keep clean and shiney like paint?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I don't know mate, as I only had it done today. They said not to wash it for 2 weeks because it will take 2 weeks to completely flatten out. Also getting the wing mirrors and the chrome grille surrounding done in black.

Mar 13, 2011
Went out and gave it a wash today, probably the longest I've ever spent washing a car, snow foam, wash clay mitt, rinse, polish, wax. God by back and arms ache!

Very pleased with the results and car is now safely in the garage to avoid the bird bombs :censored:

IMG_0435.jpeg

Worth the effort fella. Looks absolutely stunning, love the colour (solid colours look the biz when properly clean) and the SC is just the best Leon derivative. Jealous!

Love it.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes

IMG_0435.jpeg

Looks great mate. Good work! It's Gleaming! Getting mine detailed on Monday

cybman

Apr 21, 2014

IMG_0435.jpeg

Looks wonderful

Cant decide wich color to pick....white or red....arghhhhh :)

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London

IMG_0435.jpeg

Looking uber shiney and worth all the effort, and I feel your pain regarding the aches! :lol:

Finished putting on the new mud guards this morning, then had just enough time to give her a clean before going to work...

Just looking forward to getting the pedals through the post now :)

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Yer, I did notice some stone chips on the bonnet and bumper, theres also a nasty gouge out the passenger side door near the wing mirror that seems to have 3 lines of scratches 1cm long that go back to bare metal, a dent in the plastic surround of the wing mirror, and a mark on the passenger side window.

Need to get a paint touchup pen and some guidance on avoiding blobs of paint!

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
Managed to get needle staging and lap counter working in VCDS yesterday but not much luck with anything else. So will be near a full day with my laptop today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRTSIman

Aug 2, 2013
Hi sixysix - I notice from the photos that you have the letters FR in your car registration! Is that just coincidence, or did you choose it?

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
Hi sixysix - I notice from the photos that you have the letters FR in your car registration! Is that just coincidence, or did you choose it?

It was just coincidence.
My car was just put in the showroom when I took it for a test drive and I was the first to drive it.
Had 11 delivery miles on it, had more or less the right spec I wanted and the plate I noticed and drew me to buying it as well.
Silly I know but I am a bit sad like that :lol:

Got a good discount on the car so bought it there and then :)

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Added a set of Team Heko wind defectors. I am quite happy with them, got an extra clip for each of the rears coming off ebay though, 1 each side just aint enough.....

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
Managed to get needle staging and lap counter working in VCDS yesterday but not much luck with anything else. So will be near a full day with my laptop today.QUOTE]

Lap counter, alarm chirp with menu option, 1 touch mirrors, cornering lights, reverse fogs, carbon background, fuel litres, needle staging and rear DRLs enabled via VCDS.

Going to look into 1 touch windows on lock as well. In the morning it will be snowman, wash twice, clay, wash and seal. Then look at tinting my lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.