South Wales Rolling Road Day

RSAlex

Oct 29, 2013
Thank you to everyone for attending!

Really enjoyed watching all the cars run on the dyno, and it's good to know what mine is actually kicking out.

Ibiza TDI - 164 hp

Liked your S3 a lot mate, can't wait to see the video. I'll let you know when I'm doing Llandow next, I think it might be 28th June :)

daiedwards5

Nov 7, 2013
Brecon, Powys
Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. Been really hectic moving house. Hopefully ill be able to make the next meeting. Some good runs by what ive seen so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Thanks Alex for arranging the day, much appreciated. Figures appeared bang on the money and the GotBoost team were great hosts. Good to chat cars, meet fellow members and admire nice cars. Looking forward to the next one.:)

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales
Thanks Alex for arranging the day, much appreciated. Figures appeared bang on the money and the GotBoost team were great hosts. Good to chat cars, meet fellow members and admire nice cars. Looking forward to the next one.:)

Hey mate, what did you car make in the end? I forgot to ask you before you left!!!

Also guys, I have completed the video sorry if I got your figures wrong as some was a pure guess!!!

Will upload sometime tonight hope you enjoy it :) all 10 cars shown btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Hey mate, what did you car make in the end? I forgot to ask you before you left!!!

Also guys, I have completed the video sorry if I got your figures wrong as some was a pure guess!!!

It was a smidge over 300bhp running low boost.

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd

Thanks for the time and effort mate, looking forward to it :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise