nightflight

Seat Ibiza Colour Range

OllieNC

Apr 21, 2014
Cheshire
what colour is this

w w w . perrys . co . uk /seat-ibiza-

.4-sport-3-door/used-car-41288-22658255#.U1axYPldXDs

Wont let me post link so you will have to put both parts together, I went to see this car on Monday but unfortunately it wasnt in the best of conditions, shame had real nice plans for it as well!

Wee-nemo

'13 Cupra - Nevada White
Nov 17, 2013
Aberdeen
Think this needs updated for current colours, this is an extract from the current brochure. Scandalous they didn't let Alor Blue into the Cupra option list, there were blue and green ibizas lined up outside the dealership when I bought mine and both colours really suit the cars character. Either way, there's no more yellows and oranges in the range.

As a matter in point, here's my Nevada White Cupra - looks plain white most of the time but has a subtle metallic fleck under sunlight.

Last edited:

Pyrres

Ibiza Cupra -14
May 2, 2014
Finland
Think this needs updated for current colours, this is an extract from the current brochure. Scandalous they didn't let Alor Blue into the Cupra option list, there were blue and green ibizas lined up outside the dealership when I bought mine and both colours really suit the cars character. Either way, there's no more yellows and oranges in the range.

As a matter in point, here's my Nevada White Cupra - looks plain white most of the time but has a subtle metallic fleck under sunlight.

Its really big shame about the Cupra colors. I dont understand the need to make so special and specific model with so dull color range. If it were possible I would have ordered my Cupra as lime green or bright yellow like the older Cupras were.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Wee-nemo

'13 Cupra - Nevada White
Nov 17, 2013
Aberdeen
I've never been a fan of SEAT yellow, always thought it shackled the car to the 'barryboy' image, and looked flat and dull after a short while. But you're right, they've taken a car which in all reality is intended for the youth market and given it some of the dullest colours in the range. Do they reckon only the base models deserve a cheap cheerful colour whilst trying to pass off the range topper as upmarket?

Having said that, for my money if I hadn't bought mine ex-demo then I'd have gone for Monsoon Grey - dark grey hides the dirt well!

Last edited:

a22tenc

Jan 21, 2015
I have a red one and I think it's one of the best colours it really goes with the car, the only con is the sun that will burn it slowly everyday and it's one of those colours that look awfull.

Oldskoolhero

Jun 18, 2014
Brighton
Love the Lumina Orange, makes me think it would look amazing with black vinal roof, black alloys, orange seats as well :D the perfect car for me . . . shame i got the Luna Grey version -.-

Looks Great with Black Alloy's, I got mine on 18" ProRace 1.2's looks great

:D

Oldskoolhero

Jun 18, 2014
Brighton
I've got a Orange one and its a great colour, I love her to bits, Just need to get glossy black alloys on her now :)

You mean a bit like this?

8560CE5C-4B7A-456F-B2E6-27950E16C503_zpspvrgl416.jpg

I love my Little Girl

Khamal

Sep 19, 2016
Hello can someone post some pics of Ibiza FR 2016 in Nevada White,White,Technic Grey and Pirineos Grey colours?I am really confused with the colour range of seat...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.