Any ibiza cupra owners in Northern Ireland?

deanodaf

Jan 6, 2013
Rathfriland
Over the moon. :). It has the leather seats and a sunroof like I wanted. Has the winter pack with seat portable system.

Hopefully getting the middle bit on the bottom of the bumper wrapped black tonight :)

MjrSharpe

Astra VXR
Jun 18, 2012
Northern Ireland
Hey man I think I seen you in Newcastle today coming into Donnard park. I just recognized the car as there aren't too many cupras about. It looks fantastic, I like the sunroof.

deanodaf

Jan 6, 2013
Rathfriland
Yea, two tanks through it already lol. Averaging 30 ATM but I expect it to rise a bit as it breaks in lol

The woman seen yous wave when we went in but I never noticed tbh. She thinks she might know the girl you where with

QBALL81

cupra 280 dsg white
Sep 12, 2013
belfast
Hi deanodaf I'm driving mk3 280 cupra white and was looking at getting my bumper done the same as yours if you don't mind me asking who did it for you,how much,and do you like it cheers thanks

deanodaf

Jan 6, 2013
Rathfriland
Hi deanodaf I'm driving mk3 280 cupra white and was looking at getting my bumper done the same as yours if you don't mind me asking who did it for you,how much,and do you like it cheers thanks

Any crowd that can do vynal wrapping or graphics will be able to do it. Only cost me £10 because I knew the fella that does it

image_zps6ccjahup.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.