t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Fry over black or high power silver wheel refurb?

• Fry over black wheel colour

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • High power silver wheel colour

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Lovely car buddy glad you've decided to keep it, If you ever do sell I'll have your seats :whistle:

Thanks mate :)

It's running well again now which makes me happy, lol. Sorry to say but someone has first refusal on the seats already if I do ever sell them. It might happen if I do future engine work planned and go more race car ;)

Nice choice, what's the flow like compared to the pipercross? May have to copy hehehe

Sent from my iPhone

Cheers Josh :) I haven't had a good drive on full WOT at all yet with the ITG Maxogen but it hisses nicely and seems pretty vocal. The car has been running poorly lately so it's hard to compare with the Pipercross now things have been fixed but I never had complaints with the flow on the Pipercross tbh, they're still good filters, but I think the ITG is the premium filter you can put on an LCR, it's big and fits snug into my heatshield really well. I like how much more sturdy my MAF is now with this setup. Not the cheapest filter but I've always wanted one..

Feb 26, 2013

It's running well again now which makes me happy, lol. Sorry to say but someone has first refusal on the seats already if I do ever sell them. It might happen if I do future engine work planned and go more race car ;)

:ban: :whistle: worth a try I suppose

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Update..

The time is right and I have 99% made my decision that the car will be sold in August. Sad times, but it's been a great adventure and one I've learnt a lot from as well as made a lot of friends along the way too.

Thinking about taking a few bits off and selling them but I won't be giving first option to anyone until it actually begins, the exception being the R32 seats which D.K has an option on, but other than that I'm not entertaining holding parts for people until I get round to actually doing it which is a month or so away at least.

Cheers to those who have helped me along the way :cheers: It's been fun :flag:

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Sad times mate but totally understand your decision,Hope everything works out for you and i look forward to your next project in the future.(If it's half as good as this one it'll be awesome !)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Sad times buddy, but needs must

Indeed, needs must sadly!

Sad times mate but totally understand your decision,Hope everything works out for you and i look forward to your next project in the future.(If it's half as good as this one it'll be awesome !)

There will definitely be another nice project of some sort one day, but who knows when for now.

Shame mate. Another one of the 'crew' moving on!! Cars don't stay in one persons hands forever though. Good luck with whatever you do.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Haha, indeed! They don't unless you garage it and keep it under a cover till your old. Which I don't plan on doing... and cheers mate!

Booo ! Sad to read about you getting shot of the Leon. Whats next then Tom ?

Yeh, sad times mate but needs must. I won't be getting another car for the time being, all focus towards property for the time being but I'll be back one day!

Hi tom

I have just sold mine. Went two weeks ago. Very hard watching it drive away.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Hello mate. Good to hear from you! Sad to hear you also have sold up recently. What have you replaced it with?

You'll regret it fella!

I've sold one before and did regret it then but this time buying houses is involved so needs must unfortunately. The time is right :)

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
I still can't believe your selling up Tom but as I said before "needs must". You will need to get an ultra quick diesel to make up for it ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.